Neowin Toplist - Vote for OSNN

the link on the frontpage points to their old one, will sort it out when I get some code I can use for it.

As you wish, fearless leader :bandit:

Voted 5 of course - we seem to be doing well.. everything is going to plan /emperor voice off.

The links don't seem to work EP: The first one takes you to a you do not have permission message and the second one takes you to a page not found bit.

Dublex said:
As you wish, fearless leader :bandit:

Voted 5 of course - we seem to be doing well.. everything is going to plan /emperor voice off.

The links don't seem to work EP: The first one takes you to a you do not have permission message and the second one takes you to a page not found bit.
Same here on the 1st one but 2nd one works for me :)

Although i sign in to NeoWin I do not have permission to vote for sites int hat category - but on 2nd I did specify the five octane rating, right?

done - so dropped to 10th on Christmas day :eek: Where will we be next year though? ;)

Well kinda, bottom of pages have a hit counter - only counts unqiue hits tho...

on #2 now. But I have my doubts about the system. I think the #1 site is far too much ahead of us. There may be some manipulation of the system from them.

I went and got some nice emoticons from there. Its no where near as good as here though. Looks like someone threw up and then used it as a design template

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back