Neowin Toplist - Vote for OSNN

so far we have no votes against our forum. haha :(
have 115 clicks and 1 hit though.

I don't know how to generate hits, if thats teh recipricol link...
doesn't work properly for me :(

Clicked although I don't think it did anything *shrug*

Voted like a walrus would.

freakish.gif

Is that rhetorical? Since when have I ever been Ok? :p :D

How do you vote? You can click on OSNN ... but last time I checked, there were only a handful of sites that had actual votes.

Electronic Punk said:
I don't know how to generate hits, if thats teh recipricol link...
doesn't work properly for me :(
Well its probably a hit from our front page link since that links to the site with our id and it links to the toplist page. But a) the link is broken and b) the id is ntfs

I read around a bit on NeoWin and it looks to me as if EP has to set something up on this site for us to be offered a chance to vote at NeoWin.... someone (like EP) should look at a site that has votes... I shan't do that, they'll get my clickies!

how do u even vote, there are 0 votes, took me to a page to rate 1-5 i put 5 but still nothing

Doh! I keep being just behind someone else! What Khayman said... link borken or we might have some votes or whatever.... Someone post this up in problems?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back