MS Windows XP FPP

Hey for all the people that ordered the xp go pro collectors kit..

Well I got a tracking number today so I guess they are starting to ship them.

Just wondering if any one else got one too???

KDawg,
What day did you order it? I ordered mine 5/20 and have not seen anything yet.

I ordered mine just four days before you did.

Have you recieved an email conformation???
If you have not I would send an email to
contact-xpck@sunriseid.com
With your name and order number asking whats up??
After I did that, I got a comformation email, then an email from microsoft wanting more info on the company I used to sign up with, and now I have a ups tracking number....So Im not really sure what exactly is going on..

I just send an email to them although I'm not sure who "them" are! Where did you get the email address?

When you ordered your xp "gp pro" pak it was not really through Microsoft. Trust me on this, I called Microsoft and none of their customer service people know what it is, and niether do their managers. I looked at the bottom of the page that I printed out, the one that you get your inital order number on, and the web address is secure.sunriseid.com/xpck. So I went to sunriseid.com and found out they are and do "Full Service Branded & Promotional Product Solutions" and from a pic on their website it looks as if they do XBOX promo stuff for Microsoft also.

So they are the people to complain to, as they are the ones who actually took your order and probably your credit card info.
That email address is what they told me to use if I have any problems with my order.

Here is what I got back from them:

Hello,

The Microsoft XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kits will ship within 6-8 weeks from
the time you placed your order. UPS tracking information will be sent via email.
Thank you for your order!

Sunrise Identity Customer Service

contact-xpck@sunriseid.com

Greetings from Windows XP Channel Partner Kit Customer Service

We're happy to let you know that your item/s have been shipped and your tracking number is ***** (P.O. Boxes and International orders will not receive a tracking #). You can track your shipment by following the link below:

Its on the way and I'll have it by Friday (6/28) :O)

Originally posted by GraveLayer
Greetings from Windows XP Channel Partner Kit Customer Service

We're happy to let you know that your item/s have been shipped and your tracking number is ***** (P.O. Boxes and International orders will not receive a tracking #). You can track your shipment by following the link below:
Woohoo!!!! Just got that e-mail today! :D

I received mine in the mail yesterday. It comes in a huge box with a bobbing head doll, big league chew, a baseball and the cd for xp pro. And yes it is the full version.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back