MS Windows XP FPP

I'm the only one who has found it. But that is another story aind I'm not gonna take over this thread :p

Did anyone get their confirmation email. I ordered like 2 weeks ago and still no email.

Also if anyone else can check their CC statements online check it out. They put a hold on their money and today their hold was gone.

Don't you have to be a participating in channel programs? :confused:

This is what it says on the site
(Available while supplies last to people registered and participating in channel programs)

A co-worker just ordered today 5/28 and received his conformation 2 minutes after ordering. Because of the company we work for, we participate in the channel programs.

I ordered 2 weeks ago and I dont recall it saying that.

I looked at the site again today, and noticed it said that it red.
So im not sure..

Today was the 1st time I looked at the site. I remembered the thread and you all saying you hadn't received email conformation...I don't know that it makes a difference or not but just in case, I posted it.

Yes, I got a conformation # that day. I just have not received an e-mail.

Here's the email my co-worker received via email right after placing his order (without his personal infoor conformation #):

From: contact-xpck@sunriseid.com [mailto:contact-xpck@sunriseid.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 3:35 PM
To: XXXX@XXXX.COM
Cc: contact-xpck@sunriseid.com
Subject: Sunrise Identity Order# XX-XXXX Confirmed

Thank you for ordering the Windows XP Professional "GoPro" Collectors Kit.

Your order number is XX-XXXX

Keep this number as a reference if you have any questions in the future.

If you have any questions or comments regarding your order, service or the web site, please feel free to e-mail us at contact-xpck@sunriseid.com or simply reply to this message.

Billing (VISA) to:

XXX
XXX
XXX

XXX
XXX

Shipping (Ground) to:

XXXX
XX
XXXX

XXXX

-----------------------------------------------
| 1.0| $39.99 | Windowsr XP Windows XP "Go Pro" Collectors Kit (EA, Assorted)- 913015 xxxx
------------------------------------------------

Sales Tax: $0.00
Shipping and handling: $8.95
------------------------------------------------
Total amount charged when shipped: $48.94

Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

That's pretty much what I got. Just on the site, not an e-mail. Hmm.

Ok, I'm just trying to make sure you'll get what you ordered and paid for.

very very very confused

So, how do I buy this if I am not a partner and I am not currently employed (am in school)?:confused:

Just got my email...

I did email them about 10 mins ago and then I go and check my email..bam...I actually got 2 email confirmations...

Re: very very very confused

Originally posted by wootonius
So, how do I buy this if I am not a partner and I am not currently employed (am in school)?:confused:
Apparently you don't need to be a partner, just go to the link and order

Originally post by KDawg
Just got my email...

I did email them about 10 mins ago and then I go and check my email..bam...I actually got 2 email confirmations...
Glad to hear it KDawg :)

did anyone else recieve thier email yesterday??
if not i guess if you email them they will send one to you..

Hmmmm....Anyone else get this email???

Thank you for your interest in Windows XP Professional & ordering a Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional "Go Pro" Collectors Kit

You are receiving this message because we had a question on your order

The company name is either missing from your order information or does not match Microsoft's list of partners who have registered with the Microsoft for Partners Web site.

Please reply to this email message to confirm your company name. If we do not receive a reply within 4 business days (by Wednesday, June 5th) we will assume that you wish to cancel your order and your credit card will not be charged.

The Windows XP Professional "Go Pro" kit is available to people who are registered and participating in channel programs (such as System Builders & Value-Added Resellers) and are registered on the Microsoft for Partners Web site.

Interested in getting more information on how to upgrade & where to get Windows XP Pro? Click this link: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/default.asp

Thank you.

Microsoft Windows XP Partners

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back