.mp3 to .wav

nevermind my earlier post, I don't use Roxio, so I was looking it over.

choose make a cd > music cd project > at the top screen find your music files and just drag them to the bottom screen.

after u got them where u want them just hit record.

:cool:

open cd creator
Go to "make a music cd"
select "music cd project"
open up the folder with your mp3's in the top window pane
drag and drop what you want on the cd into the bottom pane
bar at bottom will tell you how much time you have left on cd
click record
cd creator will convert on the fly
few minutes later you will have your new audio cd

I appreicate all these post but damn....I know how to burn an mp3 cd...I just want to know how to convert a mp3 to a wav..after I know that I can handle the rest....so can anyone out there please tell me how to convert?

Those instructions will burn an AUDIO cd not an MP3 cd. IE, the disc can be played on any audio cd player.

No prob,

just one thing: sometimes you just have to try out some of the things that are suggested here and see if they work for you. SOme do and some don't.

Dam I didnt know there could be so much confusion burning a simple audio cd!! sorry if im bitchy tonight but dang!:eek:

Originally posted by Athalonxp1800gu
Dam I didnt know there could be so much confusion burning a simple audio cd!! sorry if im bitchy tonight but dang!:eek:

there's no reason for that nonsense, the first time u turned on a puter, u was a newbie too.

It's why we are here, to help, not to flame.

:cool:

Sowwy!

Hey sorry bout that...been a long day..... just lost baseball game.....stupid women probs.......time for bed :)

XP does it also?

Just select the play list you wannt in Media Player and select burn to CD, done!

Yeah, but most people stay as far away as possible from XP's burning engine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back