.mp3 to .wav

S

scumbag

does anyone know a free program to convert .mp3's to .wav? I have Roxio Platnium but I dont think it will convert them???

There is a winamp plugin, and I'm pretty sure its built in..
Nullsoft Disk Writer plug-in v2.0c
i use it all the time, just play the mp3 file in ur playlist and it'll output a wav to wherever u configure it for

BOth are seperate. You dont need winamp to use cdex.
I use winamp to play and convert mp3s.

how do I add tracks from my music folder to convert useing cdex?

Ok, well im sure you already have winamp.....who doesn't? Ok well make your play list of your songs that you want to make into .wav's click the upper left hand corner of winamp (sideways hourglass) and go to options---> Preferences. go to out put and select Nulsoft Disk Writer Plugin. check properties to see the output folder and then just hit the play button...thats it!

ummmmm...I dont have winamp :( I just use Windows Media Player that come with XP....so now what????

i use and would recommend a program called the MPEG suite. it does all the necessary conversions when dealing with wavs and mp3s. do a search for it on CNET Downloads. it works really well.

I just want to convert my mp3's to .wav's so I can burn them to cd and play em on my home stero because I do not have a mp3 player...and I do not like winamp..I know I think Im the only one that dont but....what can I say

If you have Roxio Platnium, it will convert the mp3's to wav.

Just choose make a music CD > Soundstream > then select your source, real simple.

Have fun

:cool:

actually it is a perfect conversion. I don't even use soundstream anymore. Just use easy cd creator you can add them way easier and create mixed cds and multi-session cds with ezcd.

catch23 I never said anything about the quality of the software, but it's all he had to use.

:cool:

Right, you don't need to use Soundstream in ezcd to make a music cd out of mp3's

the quality isn't bad either.

if you want really good quality, use Exact Audio Copy or see if you can get your hands on SoundForge (the Demo may allow you to do it)

I cant get it to convert.... I went to create cd/soundstream/chose my source for the music/selected my folder to save to etc...what am I doing wrong?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back