Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird and other Gecko-based software discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get error when accepting cookies as well it just has a dialog box with <dialog id ="cookieAcceptDialog" ^ in it and you can't click anything

Fixed it! completly uninstalled everything then installed it again and imported the old settings manualy (this was the key)

I havent got any version I can use, but I have got them all through BitTorrent and will seed them for 24 hours after they have completed

Now i get an anoying error in Outlook 2003, when i click a link it brings up a dialog box that says "locate link browser". But it opens the link as well. And if i select the firefox executable in the dialog, it opens the link twice

There is a page on MSKB about it but it says its becuase you have netscape 6.2 as default and should upgrade to XP :rolleyes:

Your browser is out of date please install XP?

Well, it convinced me!

NetRyder said:
This is what you're looking for:
smile.gif

http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/freeware/setbrowser/

thanks netRyder that was exactly what I was looking for

I can't get damn TBE to enable the expert settings. Arggh

There is only "open in new tab" (which opens a new active tab, which it never used to) on the right click menu but no "open in new active tab"

FOR **** SAKE. Now things open both firefox an IE. I've had enough of this

I've had to kill many people, but i'm calm now

argh, lookin at the number of patches for firefox 0.8 I am guessing its going to be a couple of days before I can get my hands on it

Just wait Khayman... before you have a heart attack. :p

Installed 0.9 and it's working perfect. Well, except for one extension (View in IE extension), it creates a nice XML error at the bottom of the screen...

Anyone know how to get rid of this horrible black bar around the top of my menus? :( Just installed 0.9 with new profile... completely fresh install...

eww.png

Assuming you are using Windows XP, it looks like an incompatibility with the Windows XP theme you are using. It's not an error in FireFox, instead contact the creators of your theme.

btw, looking at the font used it might also be *nix you are using. Again, this is a part of the skin of the Window Manager, nothing FF can do.

Glaanieboy said:
Assuming you are using Windows XP, it looks like an incompatibility with the Windows XP theme you are using. It's not an error in FireFox, instead contact the creators of your theme.

btw, looking at the font used it might also be *nix you are using. Again, this is a part of the skin of the Window Manager, nothing FF can do.

Thanks for the quick reply. That really sucks... and yes, I am using Windows XP with a theme. I'll guess I'll send the auhtor of the theme an e-mail. Thanks again Glaanieboy. :)

My tabs continue to say (Loading) even after the page is done. I have 3 tabs open right now and they all say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back