[Movie Review] X-Men 3 - The Last Stand

Vanquished said:
Ouch,
he made it sound so true :(
I didn't stay for the last scene either vanquished, I think what sazar said is true and we just made fools of ourselves predicting what was already in the movie

Lol
I stayed till the credits though, the last scene was:
Magneto moving the chess piece
So was it after the credits or during?

I said that before and sazar pointed out that wasn't the last scene, that there was a scene after that one.

perris said:
I said that before and sazar pointed out that wasn't the last scene, that there was a scene after that one.
I distinctly remember it going right into the credits after that, was there a scene during the credits?
Tell us Sazar!

he already said there was a scene after the credits so we shouldn't leave

Wow,
i feel so stupid, sorry mensa guess i cant join today :(
Why would they put an important scene after the credits?
I saw the movie before he told us too :(

Y'all who think that the Magneto scene was the last one are wrong. Check with other sources on the net.

I'll take your word for it.
Im so glad Magneto got (is getting) his powers back, without him they've got nothing :), hes probably my favorite character

LOL..

Sorry.. just got to laugh at this whole thread.

Saz already pointed out that there was a brief (10-15 seconds or so) clip after ALL the credits rolled. Personally, I'm still trying to figure out if it was worth sitting through 5 minutes of rolling credits for that scene.

For details of the scene, check out Sazar's earlier post - he detailed what happened pretty well so I won't repeat it here.

Vanquished said:
I'll take your word for it.
Im so glad Magneto got (is getting) his powers back, without him they've got nothing :), hes probably my favorite character

We have no idea for sure.

Magneto is supposed to die, I was unhappy they didn't give him the heroes death he received in the comics

well, since he didn't die. Im glad he is getting his powers back, otherwise he'd be a feeble old man

Again, we have no indication that this is the case.

Read back to one of my other spoilers. It might be just a case that not all was lost.

Man, I can believe so many of you couldn't sit still until all the credits rolled. :p

And the mind into the new body thing jeez people, how could you not miss that. Well, the ones that actually stayed till the end end. :p The nice thing they did in setting it up was that they show the commatose guy scene at the very beginning of the movie. Everyone in the audience is alert and paying attention to everything. So they absorbed it. They might have thought, huuuuh, scene filler??? But then at the very end end everyone goes, holy crap! Very slick really.

I never sit through the credits :p

If I had known about the last scene after the credits I would have stayed put.

Funny 80% of the audience that was there the day I went left in such a hurry, You'ld think their cars were on fire. :p

Really I thought it was a show and tell of who read about the movin on the internet and who didn't :D

Half the room left when I saw it :)

Phew, finally got to see the movie. Honestly, I'm kinda glad that I didn't get to see it right away. I would have left when the credits rolled, and probably missed the biggest kick in the nuts the whole movie provided....

I agree with most, character development was lacking. Sure, maybe they will be developed in a 4th movie, but shouldn't they be developed FIRST? I thought the whole "Cure" thing was kind of lame. Mystique was so powerful, quick and strong, yet she was cured so quickly and that was it. It just seemed too easy. Alot of the things in the movie I thought were too easy, X and Cyclops dying, Magneto being cured, it just lacked the punch of the previous movies. I have to say though, none of it was predictable IMO. The only thing I really knew was when Storm asked Logan "will you be ready to do what you have to do when the time is right" - right before they all left. You knew he was the one who would have to decide on killing Jean/Phoenix. While she's a class 5, and the almighty, why couldn't they use fire more? After all, a Phoenix is a creature of fire?

I liked it alot still, and that last scene really was exciting :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back