Matrix Reloaded!!! (no spoilers here!)

I've heard it's not very good as it ignores all the rules set up from the first film. I haven't seen it myself so i may be wrong but...why why does Neo even have fights with the agents, afterall a punch & kick dont even exist in the matrix? Why does he even need to fight? I thought he could control it?

I will see it incase i am wrong but if the above is true i will be very disappointed.

Originally posted by ZAnwar
but even they say that it could still be a rumour now.

and IMDB said that there is no character called 'Allah'.

WTF???!!!??? *confused*

I don't know. I don't recall hearing any name like Allah in the movie itself. :confused:
I also didn't bother paying attention to the cast at the end of the movie. I was just waiting for the Revolutions trailer after the credits. :D

ok, cool. we'll just see if anybody spots it, i still got 6 days left till it gets showed here!

I am afraid, its true!

go here
Info

Ba****ds! :mad:

notice that the link you have provided is SPECULATING and you are jumping all over the wachowski brothers based on no FACTS....

could it be that you are mistaken... ?

Originally posted by Teddy
I've heard it's not very good as it ignores all the rules set up from the first film. I haven't seen it myself so i may be wrong but...why why does Neo even have fights with the agents, afterall a punch & kick dont even exist in the matrix? Why does he even need to fight? I thought he could control it?

I will see it incase i am wrong but if the above is true i will be very disappointed.

watch it... you will understand a bit better what goes on...

I also highly recommend watching the animatrix episodes from www.theanimatrix.com

I for one am waiting for the DVD set so I can watch the KID episode which explains things seen in the movie a little better :)

yeah, you could be right.

but why would people have even started the rumor, if it didn't have no part in it.

Originally posted by BonyTony
Well its not out yet here in the UK.....but low and behold it`s on all the filesharing programs for download ....but to all you naughty people out there dont waste your time as 1st it`s wrong and 2nd for the full effect go see it on the big screen.

We have one of the biggest screens around where i live....oh i can`t wait.

Don Valley?

Lol not that big...if only...its a UCI cinema i think it`s the biggest in yorkshire...you dont want to be on the first 10 rows !.

Very, very good.

Dont remember anything about Allah.

Sit through the credits too. Good music while waiting for the Revolutions trailer.

Dont download it either, it was well worth the $9.50 ticket price.

Originally posted by Teddy

He can manipulate it when he is inside of the Matrix... But he still has to fight the Agents because they are a program that runs on the matrix. Remember at the end of the first Matrix movie, he penetrated or inserted himself into Agent Smith, then he destroyed him. Kinda like what Agent Smith does now in "Reloaded" (watch and learn).

Watch carefully in "Reloaded", towards the end... Neo and the Sentinels in real time (not in the Matrix). Very interesting. :eek: :D

Originally posted by gonaads
He can manipulate it when he is inside of the Matrix... But he still has to fight the Agents because they are a program that runs on the matrix. Remember at the end of the first Matrix movie, he penetrated or inserted himself into Agent Smith, then he destroyed him. Kinda like what Agent Smith does now in "Reloaded" (watch and learn).

Watch carefully in "Reloaded", towards the end... Neo and the Sentinels in real time (not in the Matrix). Very interesting. :eek: :D

I have a couple different views on the end of it but won't discuss here until it's been released world wide.

Originally posted by Kr0m
I have a couple different views on the end of it but won't discuss here until it's been released world wide.
thank you

yeah, you could be right.

but why would people have even started the rumor, if it didn't have no part in it.

from the grapevine :)

you would be amazed how quickly rumour and innuendo spreads and is taken as fact...

its sad but true...

the less one lets themselves be affected by such things... the less the chances of one getting an ulcer :D

Sooooo, when is it to be released in the UK?

different places have different times, in Aylesbury (where i live), it will come out on 23rd may

Something to look forward to on Friday Night or the weekend. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back