Matrix Reloaded!!! (no spoilers here!)

I'll go and watch it sometime in the theater, not too crazy about it.

yes I watched it in the UK today, a fking class film, though some bits not as fast as the first

Cool! Looking forward to it!

Were the special effects (in some places) as bad as i've read?

some of them are damn cool, I wasnt displeased with any of it

Originally posted by Teddy
Cool! Looking forward to it!

Were the special effects (in some places) as bad as i've read?

Ya gotta see it and make yer own determinations on that question.

i went to see it today and i thought it was crap! the action scenes and whatnot were excellent, but there was too much story...got very bored...i was really looking forward to it aswell! i've got to go and sit through the damn thing again on saturday :-\

So..is it out everywhere now?

I was waiting to post opinion.

Anyone know?

I think its out everywhere, if not by the end of next week it should be I think

I saw reloaded today, I think one word describes it from me and my mates view "Awesome" it was a spectacular movie and "To be continued.." :D Yipeee!

It was pukka,

Skazz

Originally posted by macromp
i went to see it today and i thought it was crap! the action scenes and whatnot were excellent, but there was too much story...got very bored...i was really looking forward to it aswell! i've got to go and sit through the damn thing again on saturday :-\

I enjoied that there was more "Story" plus the gratuitous "Action". This way you really understand the "if's and/or why's" about the whole thing. Why is he the one? Why are they Programs and why do they want different things? Why is there "choice" but "no choice"? Can I make it rite? Why am I not the... :eek: :rolleyes: etc... If you saw this movie just for the action sequences, then you should go watch a Steven Segal movie. :cool:

It makes you "think" a little more than just "watch".

Excersise you mind along with your eyes. :D

Originally posted by SkazzyUK
I saw reloaded today, I think one word describes it from me and my mates view "Awesome" it was a spectacular movie and "To be continued.." :D Yipeee!

It was pukka,

Skazz

And we don't have to wait 3-4 years. :D

*I tried to "quote" and I hit the "edit" button instead... My bad. :( I did NOT change anything. :p

:rolleyes: :p

I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'M SORRY!!! I'm soooo sorry :cool:

Originally posted by gonaads
I enjoied that there was more "Story" plus the gratuitous "Action". This way you really understand the "if's and/or why's" about the whole thing. Why is he the one? Why are they Programs and why do they want different things? Why is there "choice" but "no choice"? Can I make it rite? Why am I not the... :eek: :rolleyes: etc... If you saw this movie just for the action sequences, then you should go watch a Steven Segal movie. :cool:

It makes you "think" a little more than just "watch".

Excersise you mind along with your eyes. :D

yeah i see what you mean, the story was good, there was just way too much of it, i dunno why but i think there's a lot of stuff that could have been left out of it

Then it would be too short and you'd complain that there was too much action and not enough story! :)

Im off to see it at 10.30 tonight...late showing...let you know how it is soon!

If i'm entertained i'll be happy!

The film was f'in fantastic, saw it the other day and going to see it again today.
The plot was mighty and involved and intelligent, just the way I like it - creating its own mythology. The action, well i don't think much needs to be said about it (none of it was bad imho).
It grabs you by the short and curly's and keeps you there till the end :)

I sat through the end credits to see the teaser of Revolutions. That was pretty cool.

Hey EP, some boards i've been on have spoiler tags which blank out blocks of text and can only be seen if you highlight the block, can we get them? is it a possible mod? then people could discuss spoilers with out pissing of others

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back