March Desktops Captures - Post Them Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna save this for April since it's a work in progress, but what the heck. Links are done in dhtml.

desktop

Bkg: Igraine (modified) courtesy of deviantart.com. Original found
here

Originally posted by Lighter
Was gonna save this for April since it's a work in progress, but what the heck. Links are done in dhtml.

desktop

Bkg: Igraine (modified) courtesy of deviantart.com. Original found
here

very nice... how did you do the Alert Status thing? (assuming thats the american homeland security thingy)

Originally posted by J0sh
very nice... how did you do the Alert Status thing? (assuming thats the american homeland security thingy)

The alert status is a coolmon extension (http://coolmon.arsware.org/extensions/). Kinda cheesy but it fit. 'Cause I can't find out what the terror alert is from any newspaper, radio station, web site or TV channel...:)

mwahaha, back to cause more trouble :eek:

couldn't resist showin' off sz1's minus4 VS. you'll have to deal w/ the background :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jawshoouh
mwahaha, back to cause more trouble :eek:

couldn't resist showin' off sz1's minus4 VS. you'll have to deal w/ the background :rolleyes:

Nice as usual Jawshoouh, didnt you used to have dual monitor though?

Originally posted by Geffy
Nice as usual Jawshoouh, didnt you used to have dual monitor though?

yeah, got rid of that video card tho and got a RADEON 9500 Pro, so i sold one of em to pay for it, and some alcohol :)

Originally posted by jawshoouh
yeah, got rid of that video card tho and got a RADEON 9500 Pro, so i sold one of em to pay for it, and some alcohol :)
Lol, I got a Radeon 9700Pro now, got a TFT as well, now have old CRT and TFT hooked up in dual mode. I hooked up the CRT so I can play General in high res.

Originally posted by Geffy
Lol, I got a Radeon 9700Pro now, got a TFT as well, now have old CRT and TFT hooked up in dual mode. I hooked up the CRT so I can play General in high res.

i had 2 FP NEC 18"s, just got a new Sony 21" FP, sold 1 NEC 18", got a new video card, and am going to give the other NEC FP to a friend. i'm picky...if i have duals, they've gotta match.

Nice Desktops everybody, post an update later! Been busy latly

Desktop Update, changed the colour, went green to blue.

Windows Blind : Gemini by treetog
DesktopX : Sputnik by treetog modified by me.
Samurize : Addapted sputnik on sysmeter to fit samurize and changed the color.
Beatnik : Sputnik by treetog modified by me
Trillian : AikonXP Pro blue by ... (taked on deviantart.com)
Winamp : Waterdeep by Lord Neon

Here's mine at the moment.....

I've been playing around with windowblinds..... :) Don't know of I'll keep it.. It drags down my system bigtime!! I only got a 500mhz w/256 ram

Yeah I know :) :) Im gettin' a new one soon!!:cool:

Anyway:

Oops :eek: Sorry for the Dt2 window in the taskbar....... :)

Originally posted by Beginning
Here's mine at the moment.....

I've been playing around with windowblinds..... :) Don't know of I'll keep it.. It drags down my system bigtime!! I only got a 500mhz w/256 ram

Yeah I know :) :) Im gettin' a new one soon!!:cool:

What winamp skin is that? I've been looking for a gold one just like that.

Originally posted by killerk
current designed wallpaper

http://members.shaw.ca/m_last/xplogowithgirl.jpg

current theme.

Your desktop violates guidelines - No Nude People - Read the Guidelines

Picture omitted By Your Friendly Neighborhood [PseudoKiller]

but I didn't design this wallpaper.- I ganked it from themexp.org

she was wearing a thong, with her back facing - there was no nudity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back