March Desktops Captures - Post Them Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TR!GG3R
mine:happy:

Nice DT... I really like that VS, but I use 1280x1024 and those fonts are just way to small. :( Oh well... ' sigh ' Win some lose some..

Its pretty cool, love that dude in the wallpaper but i dont really like dark themes!

My latest.......

Vs - Corona
Wall - Clouds .. Modded by Me
Icons - From all over

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I like that wallpaper!

Where can i get it? Maybe with out the dog prints?

Originally posted by Beginning
My latest.......

Vs - Corona
Wall - Clouds .. Modded by Me
Icons - From all over

:cool: :cool: :cool:

mmm.. Scanlines... mmmmm :)

just change the paper.........still lookin for a my pictures png

Originally posted by renakuajo
just change the paper.........still lookin for a my pictures png
Hey, I definitely have a few My Pictures PNG's, but unfortunately they aren't that theme you currently are using in your Y'z Dock.

E-mail me if you want them anyway - herkalees@yahoo.com

thats the problem i have some png's of my pictures but doesnt match my current theme, thanks anyway

Originally posted by bman™
I like that wallpaper!

Where can i get it? Maybe with out the dog prints?

NP.... W/scanlines or without?

Well, I've recently just built a new system. I like my desktop clean and last my files openly available. I lost my last active desktop design when I reformatted on my old system and forget to burn it. However, after spending quite awhile, I'm exhausted. Resized from 1280 x 1024 to 1024 x 768. Enjoy.

Originally posted by o_O
Well, I've recently just built a new system. I like my desktop clean and last my files openly available. I lost my last active desktop design when I reformatted on my old system and forget to burn it. However, after spending quite awhile, I'm exhausted. Resized from 1280 x 1024 to 1024 x 768. Enjoy.

ooo minimalistic =) i likes

Here is the original that a lot of us dragged of the net, It looks very good. I forget who it was that posted it originally. All I can say is " Excellent "

I take no credit for this...............

Here's one that I lightened up a bit......

If I am pushing it a bit with this post ' mods ' please feel free to remove this post :) :) :)

I mean as to violating someones copyright or something like that.

Enjoy!!

Originally posted by o_O

nice job mate..one suggestion: Try changing the background to to plain light grey...

This is my first post on this forum so I hope I did not break any rules. Sorry if I did.

Theme: Classix by gigatexel & [saint dark]
Wall: Classix mod by me for personal use only
Icons: Bluecurve, shell32.dll, & so on.
Y'z Shadow

Click pic for full size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back