March Desktops Captures - Post Them Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he pulled his quicklaunch over there, just like you can bring it to the top!

Well sort of... as you can see the Quick Launch is still in the Taskbar. I just created a new toolbar and dragged it over to the side. I also have one on the other side and both are usually hidden. :D

Its called System Properties, go look around in the tweaking section on neowin.net!

Originally posted by renakuajo
a complete make over.........still lookin for some png's to finished it......

VS: b0seClass black
ObjectDock
Firefly png's (if someone knows where i can fing email,mypicture firefly png's please pm or posted here, thanks)

my sig isnt finished yet suggestion are welcome for it as well for the desktop

update VS and some icons

nice wall!! would you like to share it with me?
;)

thats nice famine!!!! very nice

still lookin for a my pictures firefly png

Offtopic : Why did you change your name?

Ontopic: Nice Desktop!!

oh god.. Nothing i think! Everybody got there opions so just leave it at this !!!

need help for System Properties how do I change "Registered To" and the Picture of where the Window's sign is? ( its the 1st top pic.. not the one bellow it) plz help me thnx

here's my updated one...
Theme: ChosenOS Honizfied for Window Blinds
Winamp: ChosenOS by Titan
Trillian: ChosenOS by ??
Wallpaper: By me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back