March 2006 Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use this one EP:

11-11-2005.jpg

That's an amazing shot - makes you wonder what happened to the camera man next :D

kcnychief said:
That's an amazing shot - makes you wonder what happened to the camera man next :D

Digital Camera Own3d.jpg

Oh, you mean this? :p

Hah! :p

Someone post a desktop to get this thread back on track.

lol, that's not mine, don't worry :lick:

Once I rebuild, I'm going to start off with a clean slate. Put everything into a folder (one) until i decide where to tuck it. Also going to install Desktask

Will update my cleanup thread as progress is made :)

XPize 4.2 now up and running...well it already did its thing so its not technically running...:)

VS: Energy Blue (the infamous)
Wallpaper: "Mce", the XPize 4.2 Wallpaper
Task Switcher: TaskSwitch XP Pro 2.0.9 (XPize installed 2.0.8)
Firefox Theme: Winscape

(if you are wondering the inconsistancy between the screenshot's window preview and the one shown in the browser, I was censoring the weather applet, but I forgot to notice)

kcnychief said:
You asked for it.... :rolleyes:

62desktop.jpg

Holy frickin icons Batman! Is there a DeskTop somewhere under all that?

:s

You're gonna need dual monitors or a widescreen sozz ya have more space for more shhhhh... ummmm, stuff. :p

that desktop looks like its from the old oldschool gaming days, i remember when most peoples desktops where like that, geezz

I read that, I'm just saying it looks like the old gamer days.

Hokie fright!! As far back as I can remember, I've never had a desktop with program icons on it.. :p It messes up the desktop.. :) Oh well to each his/her own I guess.. :D Nice desktops everyone..

mine right now. grown quite fond of it in the past half hour :p

i know the wallpaper has been used to death, but its one of my favourites

URL%5D

There are some really nice desktops on here ..

I dislike Image Shack. I don't like how it re-sizes the image to fit on the screen (even though I can click it to make it the right size). I also hate the popups.

I agree with you there Matt. The way image shack is, is why I started using photobucket ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back