March 2006 Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
LordOfLA said:
some posts here and a quick browse around http://www.4chan.org prompted some minor changes :p

VS: Clearlooks
Left WP: From 4chan
Right WP: Original from 4chan, quick and dirty photochop to fit 1600x1200 by me

click for full view (3200x1200@1MB JPEG)

I like them walls dude .. Please post ?

Sazar said:
Here's how my OD is setup.
That's pretty sweet man, thanks for the screenies :)

I know themes and whatnot are profile specific, will this put a hamper on Fast-User Switching? I share the PC with Erica and I don't want that to complicate things. Or, will this apply for both if I use software to change things about?

Dunno honestly. If it's an app that both y'all can use, it might work.

If you have separate profiles, just configure it individually.

Yeah I was planning on configuring it individually, not sure that she'll be all about it, but cool nonetheless :)

EDIT: Was more just concerned with how it will affect the FUS screen, will have to test and try out.

Nice d-tops guys. Bman, I love yours!

Last 1280*1024 screenie before moving to a NEC Multisync 2070NX.
All classic, no wall and my custom shell32 with some mixed icons...mostly Vista and iToolbar.
thumb-31261.png

Full View

That looks nice also, Andy. What are you using to change your icons ?? I hope it's not icon packager lol ..:)

oh no mate :)
I use Reshacker to change the icons and .avi's in shell32.dll and a couple of other .dll's. Then I change them in safe mode..and voila :D

Johnny said:
That looks nice also, Andy. What are you using to change your icons ?? I hope it's not icon packager lol ..:)
Whats wrong icon packager? What would you use?

NLM, Icon packager has a tendency to not work right at some changes, like when you try to change the theme and such. When you try to uninstall it, it won't change all your icons back to default.

I usually just manually change the icons. I been trying to figure out how to use the .dll. But, I can never get it to work right, other wards, the icons won't stay.

Glad some people enjoyed mine this time around. Thanks alot, very nice desktops guys.

I was bored so i changed mine:)

Attachments

• newdeskmarch.jpg
    newdeskmarch.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 90

Click for 1920x1200

Theme: LE5
Wall: Cloudy Day
Icons: Snow.E 2 Black (Personal Mod)
Others: AveTunes (Lucid skin), AveDesk​

Wanted to do something dark for a bit.

too much bleach... all the colour ran out :p

Nice wall :)

Johnny you may have to poke me a few times to get those pic's I've forgotten everyday since you posted :p

Grandmaster said:
<image removed>

Click for 1920x1200

Theme: LE5
Wall: Cloudy Day
Icons: Snow.E 2 Black (Personal Mod)
Others: AveTunes (Lucid skin), AveDesk[/CENTER]

Wanted to do something dark for a bit.

i like that itunes mini window...is that a skin for multiplug in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back