Lost

It was supposed to answer questions dammit, now I have no idea :p

You mean you had an inkling before? And you never told us?

wouldn't make sense with the flash forwards..

edit: plus, if everyone on the plane died, why only some of them end up on the island?

What about Juliet who came on her own?
What about Ben and the others who first came to the island?
What abotu the Dharma group?
What about the "rescuers"?

Are they all dead then too?

edit2: what about the ones that have died since coming to the island? Are they dead again?

all very good questions which I cant wait to be answered...

ok, what about TWO planes????

one crashed on the island and one in the water??

Wow, just wow,:eek: did I just see that? or I am just eating to many mushrooms in my salad. WTF? This is getting crazy.....I was blind sided by that last 5 minutes!!

awesome episode!!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to throw this out there.

I grew up in the Seychelles (first scene of latest episode).

Kthxbye !!!

wouldn't make sense with the flash forwards..

edit: plus, if everyone on the plane died, why only some of them end up on the island?

Maybe they are ghosts?

:eek:

What about Juliet who came on her own?
What about Ben and the others who first came to the island?
What abotu the Dharma group?
What about the "rescuers"?

Are they all dead then too?

edit2: hat about the ones that have died since coming to the island? Are they dead again?

Maybe?

:eek:

I got goosebumps during the last 5 mins of the show. :p

Loved it. It's getting better and better!

I'm going to insert a random comment here and pretend it is relevant to the whole are they dead or alive debate and make an allusion to it's parallel in the upcoming democratic race, and when the google spider hits this, people will be looking closely at Obama and Hilary for any clues to this Lost season.

and in a totally related observation, "What?!?! Sayid is an assassin for Ben?!

After last night's epsode it would seem that the Oceanic 6 is different than what Fitz reported and what is being reported around the web.

The five we have seen revealed so far are:

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Aaron

Well now we know who the "he" is that Kate was referring to when talking to Jack near the airport at the end of last season. Never would have thought it would be
Aaron!

So I guess:

Sun, Jin, Sawyer

Only two of these people will make it off.

I'm thinking Sawyer stays.

It's hard to imagine it would be
Sun or Jin since that would mean they were split up. I doubt it's Sawyer either. I'm also wondering about the person in the coffin that Jack goes to visit. I'm leaning towards that person NOT being one of the 6, but I'm still curious as to who it is. Hmm...

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back