Lost

ben

Also I don't think that
erin would count as one of the "Oceanic 6" as he would be a baby at the time they were "rescued".. I still think it's going to be Sun and Jin

They announce a new member of the 6 each week and last night the only new face we saw in the "after rescue" parts was Aaron.

Unless you noticed someone else.

I guess I'll wait for the "enhanced" version to come for more answers :)

The ABC site has the full episodes streamed, regular and high-def. :)

was anyone else not surprised by Aaron's revelation after Kate spoke of a baby?

ben

Also I don't think that
erin would count as one of the "Oceanic 6" as he would be a baby at the time they were "rescued".. I still think it's going to be Sun and Jin

Well.

We have thus far seen Kate, Sayid, Hurley and Jack. Those are the survivors for sure.

Then we have Aaron and Ben. Ben is not a survivor, Aaron, we don't know his story and he is not mentioned as one of the Oceanic 6. We also have someone who died and they died alone and lonely. Sun and Jin, while not exactly instrumental characters, are not terribly bad with dark pasts, a la Locke, Sawyer and Kate.

I am thinking that it may well be Locke, but I am simply looking at this from an irony standpoint.

This could very well be Kate's and Sawyer's baby as there is no accounting for time after they have got off the island, I mean they did have the conversation after all. I would have to say Sun and Jin, as she had to get off the Island to survive.

This could very well be Kate's and Sawyer's baby as there is no accounting for time after they have got off the island, I mean they did have the conversation after all. I would have to say Sun and Jin, as she had to get off the Island to survive.

How can it possibly be?

The name dude, the name :)

They had the pregnancy talk, and pretty typical of all male reactions to the the "pregnancy talk" Sawyers, reaction sold it. After everything that Claire went through, I don't think she would willingly give it up.

not Kates baby, repeat not Kates baby

I agree it is not kates baby as the baby has blonde hair.
Who of the survivors had blonde hair?

Hmm :laugh:

C'mon guys, this shouldn't even be a point of argument.
The writers intentionally led you to believe that Kate and Sawyer got pregnant and that she had his baby -- even Jack thinks it's Sawyer's which is why he doesn't want to see it. It was to add drama and uncertainty to the relationships. We were strung along this far into the season thinking that Sawyer might be one of the 6 as well since Kate said "he's waiting for me" at the end of the previous season.

They ended the episode with the revelation that it is Aaron, Claire's baby, as the "surprise" ending that they try to deliver with every episode. Not that any more proof is needed, but if Aaron really was Kate's kid then the flash-forward is a good 4-5 years later. There's no reason her trial would have been postponed that long, and the public's fascination with the Oceanic 6 would have died down by then -- they wouldn't have "celebrity status" that far removed from their discovery as survivors.

This interview may contain some spoilers, I t depends what you you view as a "spoiler"
- The possibility of Ben being one of the Oceanic Six
- The fact that sometimes a bracelet is just a bracelet
- There are no alternate futures. This isn't Heroes, thank goodness
- We'll know who's in the coffin by season's end
- The Orchid orientation video will play an important role this season

'Lost': Mind-Blowing Scoop From Its Producers

link

Okay, was episode 5 the craziest episode ever or what?!

I'm still trying to digest it all. That felt like a season finale.

Yea they really screwed it up this time, yet I don't think what happened in this episode will last in other episodes. It seemed to solve itself at the end. But holy crap was it crazy.

First off before I throw out some opinions I have to say that Dam,...I feel bad for Desmond. I feel that he has taken most of the crap. Stranded 3 years pushing the hatch button. then the drama with the survivors of the crash. now the mind jumping........now......

I have to say that Desmond is an important factor in Faraday's journal, he is his constant. that was crazy

I read the tail section site: I always like the questions that are posted , so if you do not read it , I would like to introduce them here for further discussion:

-- Is Daniel also moving back and forth through time? If so, had he been to the island before? Remember when he was crying at the kitchen table when the plane was on the news.

-- Is the person who opened the sick bay door Ben's man on the boat?>>>Michael?

-- what is Charles Widmore’s obsession with the Black Rock?

-- Why weren't the freighter people allowed to answer Penny's calls?

-- Is the sickness that Minkowski described the same sickness that Rousseau has described?

-- Are there any time paradoxes present that are going to rip your brain in half?

the Numbers were everywhere. Penelope’s new address was 423 Cheyne Walk. The correct frequency for Daniel Faraday’s device is 2.342. The lot number for the Black Rock journal was also 2342. Going further, the time lapse between Desmond’s two times is 8 years. :eek:

Last edited:
Good episode, Desmond rocks - keeping it real for Britain now that Charley was killed off ;D
And his early flashbacks reminded me of work :p

Desmond has been my fav character ever since he got his first episode... it's impossible to not empathize with him at some level.

Good episode, Desmond rocks - keeping it real for Britain now that Charley was killed off ;D
And his early flashbacks reminded me of work :p

except Desmond is Scottish - technically part of the UK, depends on which Scots person you talk to :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back