Longhorn Build 4008 Screenies

W

wufong

Check out the screenshots over at Neowin

Thats right guys, you heard it here first. No matter what anyone says to you we can confirm that this build is out there and it is indeed real.
- they seem to be pretty confident.....

I saw that earlier today. Waiting to see if it's the real deal before posting anything, well I was waiting...you beat me to it :p

"Takes all my fun away" ....Mmm (scratches head) where have I seen this before.....:D

Looks real to me ... although one can't say what some people can do these days. :D

I like the new setup screens, and the new stuff in Explorer. Wonder what it's going to be like a year from now. :)

The excitement, i'm about to have an orgasm :eek:
It will probably change 200 times b4 it actually done, so i think i'll just wait for it to come out.

Originally posted by Benny
The excitement, i'm about to have an orgasm :eek:
so i think i'll just wait for it to come out.

Benny don't do this stuff to me. I have to set an example, I can't say what comes to mind. Oh the pain, it hurts holding these comments back :(

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Benny don't do this stuff to me. I have to set an example, I can't say what comes to mind. Oh the pain, it hurts holding these comments back :(

aw poor Jewelzz, if it helps, i don't expect you to set an example for a long time now, so you can just say what comes to mind... PM me the witty comeback you have if it hurts that much.

yep this definetely real, Warez mentioned and deleted - Jewelzz

well.

well i dont know about the setup, that looks fake to me, i think the person who posted the pics just made those so not to show where he got it as the first release 3683 or whatever the build had the place which released the software, also the words in the setup are too un professional, and it looks too dull for microsoft to make, but thats my opinion could be the build up of the installtion just missing all the cool pics and features as they intergrate them, but as for the actual screenies they look real to me but u never know

Originally posted by ZAnwar
Warez mentioned and deleted - Jewelzz

How can it be Warez, it ain't being sold in the shops nor is it being handled in an illegal way.

warez

well its not realeased yet. and also its only suppose to be in the hands of microsoft employees and testers Only.:happy: :rolleyes: like that ever happens, but thats why its warez

No, but just because I got it don't make it Warez, it ain't my fault that some MS employee leaked it for a little bit of cash and people got their hands on it!

Originally posted by ZAnwar
How can it be Warez, it ain't being sold in the shops nor is it being handled in an illegal way.
Your bragging of downloading it is illegal, well the downloading of the software is illegal. The bragging is just stuipd.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Your bragging of downloading it is illegal

If I found it and am downloading it, how is it bragging, it has been posted everywhere now, hundreds of people have it now probably!

I don't and if I did I sure wouldn't be posting that I did.

Delete Zanwar's posts and your own Jewelzz, and discuss this in PMs please, it's ruining the thread.

Originally posted by Nick M
Delete Zanwar's posts and your own Jewelzz, and discuss this in PMs please, it's ruining the thread.
No!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back