Longhorn Build 4008 Screenies

LMAO

some people just don't get it.

If you ain't a mod, don't be for telling us how to our job.

And Znwar STFU about downloading warez, obey the rules or go elsewhere.

cool.gif

Originally posted by Jewelzz
No!

Whatever you want, I can voice my opinion on this if I wish.

Iceman: I can tell you or anyone else whatever the hell I want to, doesn't mean you have to do it.

It's a potentially good thread, but with all of Zanwars crap, and Jewelzz correcting it, and now this crap, it's screwed.

Trash sometimes should be removed for the sake of the thread. Guess you don't consider this.

Not going to post here anymore on this subject, as I don't wish to contribute to the trashing of the thread anymore then I did so far.

Alright back on topic, I don't think this (REAL) build is pre-Alpha. I think by the looks of it, they came quite far after build 3683, so it must be in Alpha stage now, beta 1 will probably come in about 1 years time!

well consider this, how many times have u requested a post be deleted and how many times has it been done ????

answer = 0

cool.gif

Whatever you want, I can voice my opinion on this if I wish.
True

Iceman: I can tell you or anyone else whatever the hell I want to, doesn't mean you have to do it.
No, you DO NOT tell the (s)mods and admin what to do, telling us to close threads is VERY annoying, im not aiming this at just you, you just happen to be the most recent person to have done it.
If a threads going o be closed, a mod will close it. We dont need telling what to do.

It's a potentially good thread, but with all of Zanwars crap, and Jewelzz correcting it, and now this crap, it's screwed.
This is a thread about a few screenies, there is an official thread elsewhere on the forums for discussing Longhorn

just to

just to brighten the mood up, heres a corny joke.

hope u guys get pissed at me so u forget this whole fight/dissagreement happend.

:D

Why did the bubble gum cross the road?

Cuz it was stuck to the chicken's Foot AHAHAHAH that one kills me (acutally no it doesn't):p

none?

no one likes my joke?:( jewelzz i would have expected a responce from u! atleast one that says
Originally posted by Jewelzz
Shutup that was lame

hehe people can make u say things u really didnt these days and im one of them ( acutally everone here that knows how to use tags) hehe:D

Originally posted by LilBlueDawg
is Neowin.net down, or is it just me?

Neowin and Winbeta are down because of a broken router at their host. The router could not handle the traffic since LH leak
=The source was Bink.

And there you have it, the answer to why the 2 sites have been down most of the day.

Originally posted by Iceman
LMAO

some people just don't get it.

If you ain't a mod, don't be for telling us how to our job.

And Znwar STFU about downloading warez, obey the rules or go elsewhere.

cool.gif

And what a lovely job you do Iceman.

Here we go again :rolleyes: It almost seems like every other thread turns into crap right before your eyes. :( and now it's my turn to add

The common arguement against warez here has been that the people creating the programs or games don't get the due financially they deserve. Ok sounds good but that don't float in this case cuz nobody is paying for "LH" at this time. So I don't see the harm. No different than leaked Nvidia or ATI drivers that everyone downloads from links posted on this site.

I remember when I had XP in beta stages and this site(actually xp-erience.org) was up and running and providing tips and tricks and tweaks etc for XP and I'm sure not everyone here was an official Beta tester for MS :p .

Det's aren't going to be charged for at any point in the future tho.

The definition of warez basically doesn't exist, everyone has a different view on it. But from our moderating point of view on these particular forums, if you shouldn't have something (be it cracked / downloaded full version / obtained pre-release date) then we don't want it to be discussed in depth.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Det's aren't going to be charged for at any point in the future tho.

The definition of warez basically doesn't exist, everyone has a different view on it. But from out moderating point of view on these particular forums, if you shouldn't have something (be it cracked / downloaded full version / obtained pre-release date) then we don't want it to be discussed in depth.

Now C'mon do you really believe that someone is gonna use an Alpha or beta stage OS when they can get the final release?? Seriously now people...think about it.

It's amazing how when some people get that "Moderator" status they think they know everything. This forum is getting to be a joke at times.

Neowin said on the site B4 not to link to the screenies copy and post them on your own bandwidth it killed them and its killing them now so:p

Originally posted by PC-Dude
Now C'mon do you really believe that someone is gonna use an Alpha or beta stage OS when they can get the final release?? Seriously now people...think about it.

It's amazing how when some people get that "Moderator" status they think they know everything. This forum is getting to be a joke at times.

I agree I don't know everything, but I do know this, if you talk about warez here on the forum, I will thrash you, and you can find a new home it's that simple really.

there are rules for reasons, follow them.

cool.gif

Originally posted by Iceman
I agree I don't know everything, but I do know this, if you talk about warez here on the forum, I will thrash you, and you can find a new home it's that simple really.

there are rules for reasons, follow them.

cool.gif

:rolleyes: need I say more :cool:

hey i spotted something dont know if its a big deal but it expires 15/2/2004 maybe thats when its released can only pray

:)

Originally posted by XP Abuser
hey i spotted something dont know if its a big deal but it expires 15/2/2004 maybe thats when its released can only pray

:)

Hmm that's weird, in XP MS lists the date month/Day/year in the system clock.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back