Logitech MX1000 Laser club

i just got a mx1000 today!!! best mouse i've ever used. i picked it up today from best buy after price matching it to office max for 55 dollars.

yep. greatest mouse in teh world. goes good with the Icemat Padsurfers as well, even if you're not using the icemat. glides nice and smooth now on my desktop. no more somewhat stickyness if i try to move the mouse a very minute amount like when gaming.

damn you guys still on this thread hehe :D

as for increasing the ampling rate? not worth it, the mouse has a fixed radio frequency which means it can only send datat so fast. which is 125hz.

Any sampling tool that says its higher is lieing. Simple as.

I just got mine. Price matched to Office Max at Office Depot, plus I got a discount. :) $50
I have to admit, it's pretty nice, I notice a difference between optical and it. But I don't think it's absolutely worth it. It's more of a perk to have then anything else. But it looks good, it's rechargeable, it's wireless, it's got a lot of features, and it's very precise. :)

Its a geek toy :p

Whats not to like?

Every one knows geek toys cost more than they make actually be worth :p

i'd say about 40% of it is actually having the gadget, and the other 60% is all the mad respect/props you get from fellow geeks.

the logo on my mouse, toward the back of it, where is says mxlaser, is coming out of the mouse, the left side pops up...should i just use glue, and glue it back on? :eek:

mine came with 2 bars of battery. i'm draining it so i can calibrate the battery and do a full recharge to get full potential. althogh i've had it for a couple of days and the battery hasn't really gone down, so i don't know how long draining this will take, but we'll see.

ya. think mine came with 2 bars too. lot better than the friggin Gyration mouse and keyboard i got before returning it and getting this. Gyration mouse came completely dead, and they recommended charging it for like 9 hours or something. this mouse goes from dead to full in like 3 hours or somethin. friggin insane.

wow..... i never even noticed the little plastic film over the logo. huh. news to me. the film is still on mine too.

Leadz0rz, not exactly sure. doesn't seem like THAT big of a problem to return it though, unless you bought it from like Best Buy or something, which then it's not THAT much of a hassle to do.

not sure exactly what kind of "calibration" you're talkin about, but if it's the same kind you're talking about as like my laptop where you can optimize the battery with a little tool that drains it and then charges it and stuff.... don't think that's the best thing to do... u know.... wirelessly.

yeah it's basically like that calibration. tonight i might just charge it fully then instead of letting it drain fully.

li-ion batteris dont have a memory effect
letting the drain completeley destroys them :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back