let it spread...............

To be honest when I saw this thread title I thought it would have to do with brittany spears or something... :p(that really kinda nasty)

hahaha, Im new so this is my first time seeing that. Great one!!! Any more vids?

not yet :p...u should search for other threads about this subject. I have a thread somewhere that talks about all the times i have gotten hurt and some other people posted about them getting hurt too.

yeah i am on there already...muhaaaaaaaaaa.

Yeah something happend to me last weekend that i unno if i wanna even say lol.

I will submit it to stupidvidoes and i have been thinkin about sending it to those tv shows that show that stuff too but unno.

Man i havent been here really hardly at all...been busy with a life now :).

his video sstill gets 200+ hits a day :eek:

lol...i am serious grandmaster. I have been partying and working on my dirtbike and other things. Lately i just havent been in the mood to get online alot...will prob do the stupid video thing tonight at my friends since i have dial up and it will take to long.

please tell me this is not one of our own OSSN'ers -ites -ians

PLEASE SAY IT AINT SO!?!?!?!?!?!

lol...i wasnt a osnn member when this happend so it shouldnt count :p

It's funny to see this still spreading thru the net. Seems like only yesterday. :p

its on stupidvideos.com now :)

Also on here http://www.limestonemedia.com/funny-video/go-kart-crash-jump-flip-cart.htm

The guy made a lil review if u must about it. Seems like everytime i do a search for it there are more sites with it. Its not doing as good on stupidvideos.com as i thought it would. Might be because they dont show the whole video and because of the quality?

edit: Also seems like tony danza had a lil go kart crash of his own during one of his tapings for his show :laugh: http://www.nascar.com/2005/news/headlines/cup/05/10/rwallace_danza.ap/

bump.jpg

Never gets old... that must have really hurt. Not that you are ever around anymore Tittles, but did you lose any teeth or break your nose?

Ha

I just got $1200 from Spike Tv for letting them put my video on one of there shows :)

Tehe

And nothing broke either

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back