let it spread...............

:laugh:

Been enjoying life and doing whatever comes along my way

Got out of the computer life a little besides my addiction to myspace

Starting to get back into it again now that I am fully sick of Foundry work :(

Was a month or 2 again we ran across Tittles on youtube @ work and I got to tell everyone "I know that kid!". :D Good to see you back around Tittles, and grats on the check.

Ha

Thanks

I will for sure post the date of when it will be on Spike TV

Spent alot of the money already :p

Yeah I'd like to know when it's on Spike, it will be a proud moment for all of us.

Too bad you couldn't hold up a sign for OSNN.Net during the video :D

Yeah I'd like to know when it's on Spike, it will be a proud moment for all of us.

Too bad you couldn't hold up a sign for OSNN.Net during the video :D

Well they were gonna come do an interview with me but then they decided not to cause i didn't have any lead up to the crash or a longer ending. If I would of taped me jumping it the first 2 times and then they follow me afterwards when i get up then i would of been interviewed but the battery was charged enough to get what we got lol

I have a perfect quality clip i sent to them tho so its better then the online ones

Hello

Buddy called earlier and said my video is in the commercial for the new season of Worlds Most Amazing Videos.

The produced is getting back at me in a few days after his vacation to let me know the date my video will be on.

As of right now I think it will be Jan 18th because spikes website shows that the name of the episode that day is Stunts Gone bad.

Just a guess

But just letting you all know that I will have a date here soon :).

w00t!

and yes you owe the cow some hay!!;):p

That's awesome man - are they throwing you some cash for it?

Damn we have a true Celebrity in our midsts. :p

Great to hear that you got something for your pain Tittles. Who cares about embarrassment when you're getting paid. :p

even if you smash your face in you can still be famous, i mean look at celine deon :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back