Legacy Threads

Damnit...i just had to be sick and not get online in the past 2 days :|. I feel left out :'(

Don't worry, i woke up early this morning to move a few threads, and now they are all already moved.

Thats nut! :D
Did you se the admincp/modcp or do em manually?

Will post up the full leaderboard (sadly team members are exempt cos I can only count by mod actions and the mods do a hell of a lot more than jus tmove threads :)

Electronic Punk said:

Will post up the full leaderboard (sadly team members are exempt cos I can only count by mod actions and the mods do a hell of a lot more than jus tmove threads :)
Good! Then you won't know if I actually moved legacy threads or not ... I can lie ... Or not :p

Electronic Punk said:

I got it from around 1400 to 100 last night (was moving around 30 - 50 at a go with ModCP) then left it up to everyone else, I think Henyman moved a few, and Khayman and rushm001 finished it all off :)

yeah i spent a bit of time mooveing threads, only like 10 but it got it from 100 down to 90 :p

Every little helps matey. Oh, and I guess this can be finally moved over into fixed problems!

Thread Moved! *happy dance*

Wow, amazing job guys! I wish I'd contributed more to the cause. I had actually planned to devote some of my lunch break tomorrow to moving threads, but you guys work to quick! :up:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back