Legacy Threads

unknownsoul said:
I know this sounds stupid, but how do you move threads over? I would like to help.
You have to become a Legacy Mod. For that, you will need to ask EP.
smile.gif

When you open a thread that you want to move, click the "Thread Tools" link at the top of the thread, and select "Move thread" from the hover menu.
@~bk: He's already a part of the Legacy Mods group.
wink.gif

~bk said:
You have to become a Legacy Mod. For that, you will need to ask EP.
smile.gif
He's already marked as a moderator for the Legacy forum so should be able to.
smile.gif

See here

so do u think EP could give me a pic or link of all the posts i have moved cause i am curious to know how many i have moved

TittleBitties said:
so do u think EP could give me a pic or link of all the posts i have moved cause i am curious to know how many i have moved
I have no clue.. plus why would you want to know that?

cause i just would like to know. Its not like i am gonna post it everywhere and make a sig and avatar out of it. :thinking: :p jp...but yeah i just wanna know thats all no biggie if i cant.

TittleBitties said:
cause i just would like to know. Its not like i am gonna post it everywhere and make a sig and avatar out of it. :thinking: :p jp...but yeah i just wanna know thats all no biggie if i cant.
Alright then.. ask EP when he's online.

TittleBitties said:

blink.gif
errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm...

You have moved mountains TittleBitties. And I have this on good authority.
whistle.gif
But many others have moved mountains also. Everyone's contributions are greatly appreciated and there is no magnitude to the importance or worth of what everyone that has contributed in doing this.

Now go on...
biggrin.gif

lol...i know i prob moved about 300 altogether but i just wanna know...doesnt have to be made public on the the forums or anything just a pm.

TittleBitties said:
lol...i know i prob moved about 300 altogether but i just wanna know...doesnt have to be made public on the the forums or anything just a pm.

300 altogether, huh? I think it was just made public. ;)

Thought you would be more curious, but you have moved 655 threads. Nice one.

:eek: wow...i better get the steppin and work alot harder. Thanks :)

I did 4 in one sitting... had to stop and catch my breath though.

muzikool said:
I did 4 in one sitting... had to stop and catch my breath though.

Damn
ohmy.gif
!!! That's way more than i've done.
wink.gif

Maybe I should just sit back and watch you pros do it.
refreshment.gif

whistle.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back