June Desktops

As i said.. when i click any of the links you posted Tr!gg3r, it just comes up with the tripod logo image..NOT your desktop pics??????????????!:mad:

Originally posted by TR!GG3R
Heres a few Screenie's ov ma D/T :D

Screen 1

screen 2

screen 3

Wadda ya think ? :rolleyes:

:D Hmmmm, intresting, I expecially like the way you've hidden the task bar; and all your icons very clean desktop, ... I am suprised about your choice of wall paper; a tripod image, still, each to there own.
:D

Mmmmmmmmm.....Very original a desktop of Tripod img :eek:

Crucial...........This happens when u use tripod to link to img
Don't know why.........maybe because its the free tripod............dosen't seem to happen with the upgrade [which costs of course] :D :D

Soooory that was meant for Trigg3r!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Crucial
:D Hmmmm, intresting, I expecially like the way you've hidden the task bar; and all your icons very clean desktop, ... I am suprised about your choice of wall paper; a tripod image, still, each to there own.
At least he goes for the entire Corporate Image thing; his signature is the same as his wallpaper... :)

Nah TRIGGER, your signature image doesn't show too well. Gotta learn not to link to pictures hosted on Tripod, the Rectum of all web hotels.

Originally posted by Alan
Heres my new theme

Simple, clean and tidy [Just how I likes me women] ;)

Dude that wallpaper rocks hard core. I want it. :)

been awhile

thought i'd post this cuz I just snagged True Launch Bar Beta 2.21.

really cool features, you gott acheck it out.

anyway, click my sig for the desktop shot!

Here's my new desktop for the rest of the month =)
If any1 knows a good silver theme that would go along with this I'd appreciate it...I dun really like the .net theme....

I got the new desktopweather 4 too! =)

Any comments would be appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back