June Desktops

OK.... I'll upload my screen capture..... :)

Don't laugh.......

Oops .. I think I did something wrong.... But what? I thought one could just attach from your harddrive?

Originally posted by Jewelzz

C'mon Famine that can't be it, that's only what, 10 for the month of June :p

HEHE :rolleyes: Umm.... Im sure I will have, maybe... AH one more !!!! :D

Originally posted by Beginning
OK.... I'll upload my screen capture..... :)

Don't laugh.......

Oops .. I think I did something wrong.... But what? I thought one could just attach from your harddrive?
Yes you can but it can't be any bigger then 424288 bytes.

Heres mine.

Well here is my desktop, my first time modding it. How exciting :D

Originally posted by Jz1397-4

How did you get the programs into groups like that at the top?

it's active desktop. madmatt did a thread that has a tutorial. it's Md's version that is bign used.

the thread is here.

Originally posted by andy_rose
hehe,ok. thanx for ur comments bro:)
like this d-top myself. looking forward to see ur updated d-top m8 :cool:

Gonna have to be my July Desktop, I just cant find the time these days :(

Originally posted by catch23
First time I've taken the time to make my desktop more than default...

Doesn't look as good at 1024x768 as it does on 1280x1024...I had to move a few icons around.
Excellent work there Catch23 :) Great layout, not too cluttered, great colours, kinda soothing!, nice wallpaper.. whos da' babe?

Also is that Statbar your running, how did you get it that blue colour or is that the default colour.. its been awhile since I used it.

Anyho.. impressive desktop Catch23.. well done :)

Heres my new theme

Simple, clean and tidy [Just how I likes me women] ;)

:D

famine's trance desktop

yo famine i just tried PMing you but your box was full. can you email me that trance desktop? nice desktop!

thanks in advance :)
joshua@jawshoouh.com

right click on the the My computer icon on the desktop and click on rename.. then hold down the alt key and then press 2 -- 5 -- 5
then let go of the alt key... this will put a blank space. If you want to rename more then one thing on the desktop then you will need to do it again ( ALT- 2---5--5 let up and ALT- 2--5--5 ) etc for each new one....

hope this helps.....

Ok.. try this...... make a shortcut to My Computer and place the shortcut in the start menu. You can name it what you want. There is also a reg tweak to remove the arrows on shortcut......

Just an Idea !!!!!!

Also did I tell everyone, I have a new desktop ?

Clcik to see it !!!!

:cool:

I did... right click on the one on your desktop. There is the option to create a shortcut......

click here too see !!!

Right click on the My Computer Icon
Select Create Shortcut.
This is not nuclear science, mate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back