July Signatures and Avatars.. Do you think you have the skillz? Prove It !!!

Originally posted by Eggnima
Thought I'd just try my luck.

:D
Nice sig can you make it within the guidelines though

max dimensions
500 pixels wide
200 pixels tall

Originally posted by bman™
Wow man, thats really nice!! Thats one hell of a sig!!!

Thanks... all made by me. Not one image in there I didnt create. Kind of proud of this one :D

7 days later and no updates ppl ?? Well I did one for my sig at the bottom... Image link too :D

I did a new sig, what do people think
ntfs_sig.jpg

Looks good Geffy... errrrrrrrrr, maybe some color fade to the letters? Kinda like in the design. Letters tooo plain, me thinks.

I cant really colour fade the Geffy and Forums Moderator cause they are black text with white stroking, any sort of gradient overly type thing just goes in the parts inside the letter outlines

Just playin around... New SIG and AVATAR.

dark_knightSIG.jpg

Originally posted by Geffy
I cant really colour fade the Geffy and Forums Moderator cause they are black text with white stroking, any sort of gradient overly type thing just goes in the parts inside the letter outlines

Actually I ment the way you did the colored (coloured) lines in the design... with different colors (colours).

Sorry Geffy, I couldn't resist...

ntfs_sig_test.jpg

But more on the letter per letter thing but not as bright. The way ya did the curved lines.

does anyone make their own sig from scratch, or u just put ripped images together ?? :confused:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
I dont know... does anyone ??

we may well have to wait for anyone to log in.. then we can ask anyone if he does indeed make his own stuff...

but i haven't seen anyone log in for a while so I dunno if anyone does make his own stuff or not...

does anyone know ?

:confused:

Well sh!t, hopefully new and improved...

Testing 1, 2, 3...

groovySIG.jpg

[edit] and yeah I made'em... any questions? :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back