July Signatures and Avatars.. Do you think you have the skillz? Prove It !!!

my current one was done myself, I dunno though if anyone did his himself though.

sorry but I cannot get in touch with anyone... hopefully soon we will get those answers.

so why is you user text say ph0705h0p wh0r3 then if you dont even have it installed

Originally posted by Geffy
so why is you user text say ph0705h0p wh0r3 then if you dont even have it installed

I think it was a joke. :rolleyes:

just reinstalled windows
and i need a break from photoshop :)

Again... I can not find anyone.... I dont who is either ??

muhahaha

I am into graphics... but I am PseudoKiller, guess I dont count though :(

Pickin on da new guy again PseudoKiller???

heh heh heh...

Ain't it fun. :p

Or just to the right of the link to the 3dmark score would be fine thanks again :)

First click on your Forum "Control Panel" link (upper left of page next to the NTFS Logo)...

Image1.gif

Second, click on "Edit Profile" (the image shows mine, yours will show your name)

Image2.gif

Third, Scroll down to where you see "Signature"... to the right of that is a large gray box with your "Signature" info

Image3.gif

Image5.gif

and last, type this below everything in your "Signature" info box and save.
Image4.gif

Just remember to keep the complete "SIG" within "Forum Guidelines" dimensions for a member's SIG.

http://www.ntfs.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=322971#post322971

Please keep your signature below a combined total of 75kb for images with dimensions less than 200 height and 500 width.

Your signature must also conform to the other forum guidelines.

Now THAT is cool Kermit. :D

Battling the evil Gonzo ta save Miss Piggy. :p

All we need now is Speed Racer and Racer X...

That gives me ideas, hmmmmmmm... :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back