IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

When will it be back? I have withdrawals problems. I can't sit on a plane for hours without some SP first.

X-Istence said:
When will it be back? I have withdrawals problems. I can't sit on a plane for hours without some SP first.
No idea. Still have not had a reply from the two emails I sent. I will begin to get upset soon. :mad:

I'm suffering too.

/leaves to cry in corner

What happened?

I still have heard nothing from the host. The company is in Austrailia so hopefully they will be waking up soon.

Time for bed. Nothing more I can do now. Hope we're back by morning...

Spam!

:spam:

:nospam:

:spam:

:nospam:

I get a popup that says I cant give it to you anymore penguin.

Wait, that sounds wrong......

how did u get rep points already? u been joined for like a hour

I think it was my HapPENIS!!!!

You might say, it procedes me!!

Finally a response of sorts from the host. At least it is something.

The problem is with the data center and not the actual server your website is hosted on. As such, this problem is out of our hands and we just have to wait for the data center to get back to us once they have resolved the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back