IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

and some folks wanted to know what SP is like? ;)

DIS IS IT BABEEE

rik said:
:eek:

CHEATERS, CHEATERS!!

You gonna come see us Jewelzz?

You can join us rik ;)

No :( 8 hrs in the car to get there and back or $200 to fly there ... I just don't have the $

I understand. Too bad tho. We had a good meeting last nite I thought...Very cool meeting. Took em out for some Texican Food...

Ick TexMex food :puke:

I want real Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:
<LordOfLA> whats with the : blink :
<tittlebitties> o...unno i didnt see it cause i wasnt in here
<Jewelzz> visit SP when it's back up and do :blink:
<LordOfLA> yeah
<LordOfLA> thats y point
<LordOfLA> this is irc
<LordOfLA> not vbulletin or ipb or phpbb
<Jewelzz> and your point?
<LordOfLA> there is /me for things like that
<LordOfLA> typying forum emotican text just makes you look dumb
<Jewelzz> that's also :blink: :la: :marge: :snack: and so on

rik said:
I understand. Too bad tho. We had a good meeting last nite I thought...Very cool meeting. Took em out for some Texican Food...
You didn't think wrong Rik! I was just telling Jewelzz how much of a good time it was! Hopefully we can go out again before I leave here! :cool:

No Prob d00d. Still gotta see 6th Street doncha know.

I'm gonna drop out now. Have fun kidz. Call me tomorrow Funkmeister and well get together agin ;)

rik said:
No Prob d00d. Still gotta see 6th Street doncha know.

I'm gonna drop out now. Have fun kidz. Call me tomorrow Funkmeister and well get together agin ;)
Brant is going out there tonight. I'm tired after that class I had today! Creating luns about killed me! I'll give you a shout, I'm supposed to go over to the factory tomorrow! But i'll give you a call around lunch!

PseudoKiller said:
hmmm ... I still cant get to SP but I can get to his other sites, are they on the same servers?? or is there a DNS issue?? Seems odd that everyone is not able to get there and no sign of Xsivforce. I hope things are ok.

Different servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back