IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

lets stop spamming for a sec and ask you, do you have any updates on the situation regarding the downtime?

Corvette said:
lets stop spamming for a sec and ask you, do you have any updates on the situation regarding the downtime?
Yes, we have been moved to a different shared server. I am having a small issue logging into cpanel today (was fine last night) so that I can restore. I have emailed the CTO about this and am awaiting reply. I am now debating if I should just tell them screw it and move us to a dedicated server since I was about to do it anyway. I should be able to get the site back up and running before the storm hits and I lose power and/or cable.

just batten down the hatches XSiv, screw SP for now.... btw if you can get some pics or make a mpg :p

thekore said:
just batten down the hatches XSiv, screw SP for now.... btw if you can get some pics or make a mpg :p
I'll get some pics of the aftermath...maybe during the storm if I can...

/Sends camera

I wanna see!!!!

Me has tornado pics and hail movies, I will upload them for all to see when I get home. As for now I am arguing with some @ hole about port forwarding on their router. Too many fingers in the pie.

No cat fight, you're the one I'm :mad: at for sending to Marge and not me

:realmad:

i miss the old smilies :cry:
notice its all the SP crew that are viewing this thread :p

He's in the US LordOfLA and I think he's already found what he's looking for :)

Run xsiv run, I wanna see that fine *** shakin ;)

awwww

but my contract says I have to promote the company and persuade people using reseller hosts to come and pay my salary.....

You also have co-workers lurking the site so ya have to look good, eh? :p

well that too.... but it is easier when you get your stuff through the datacentre direct and not through some reseller host who just happened to upset said datacentre and gets the machiens pulled offline :D

It's xsiv's call as his site, I'm only here to bust your balls :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back