IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

I'm sure it will but if it's a catagory 4 storm, it's still going to be intense when it hits GA

Twister was on TV the other night, guess that is completely the wrong part of the country tho - what happens with insurance etc? Can you not protect things ?

Thread title changed. ;) Yes, EP, there is insurance for these types of things. Although if you don't already have it you can't get it in a certain timeframe right before a storm.

With further study of projections, etc. I might go to South Carolina instead. I'll decide soon. :D

Do a little more research. Take your time, and I will pick you up at Gatwick on Saturday morning :p

Electronic Punk said:
Do a little more research. Take your time, and I will pick you up at Gatwick on Saturday morning :p
I'll bring the beer. :drunk:

Stop enticing him with beer EP ... I'm doing my damnest to entice with sex :p

tis looking like quite a storm; i wish i was there now... always wanted to be a strom chaser

Changed my mind again. I staying in DeLand. Gonna ride it out. Now off to work on SP.....

Just make sur eyou chain yourself to something relly heavy when the winds start blowing! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back