How Did You Get Your User Name?

memory? whats that? is that some form of black magic?

My name came from a combination of my dad's call name in the navy and an Old Group of Comuter Enthusiasts Called Legion Of the Apocalypse

GoNz0 said:
Gonzo kinda rhyms with Gareth, (my name)

and everyone says im a complete muppet, so it stuck :confused:

Gareth... as from the David Eddings books?

My name:
Used to play Starfleet Command alot and used the name KingBelgarion, and my best friend in the game *yes i had real friends* was named Verillius, Vetrius Verillius... he stopped playing... so I stole Verillius till he came back for a bit then stuck with Vetrius. *YOINK*

xsivforce said:
As some of you know, I was trying to fit excessive force on a license plate. I still didn't shorten it enough to fit. Max characters in Florida is 8. This was back before I was even online if I remember right. Anyway, I had a few screennames I used the first year or so I was online. I used xsivforce for the first time at the good ol' xp-erience.org (now NTFS.org). Don't remember what made me choose that when I joined. It kinda stuck after that.
xsiv4rce?

Vetrius said:
Gareth... as from the David Eddings books?

My name:
Used to play Starfleet Command alot and used the name KingBelgarion, and my best friend in the game *yes i had real friends* was named Verillius, Vetrius Verillius... he stopped playing... so I stole Verillius till he came back for a bit then stuck with Vetrius. *YOINK*

no mate, Gareth Edwards the welsh rugby player.... ;)

vern ... short for Vernon. I've had a lot of different handles and nicks that I've used for IRC, games, etc ... but vern was so much easier to remember. Vern is a common name in the family. My father is vernon, grandpa is vernon, uncle is vernon, grandma is verna. If I went back in time to Sweden, I'd probably find a few more Vernons along the line.

vern said:
vern ... short for Vernon. I've had a lot of different handles and nicks that I've used for IRC, games, etc ... but vern was so much easier to remember. Vern is a common name in the family. My father is vernon, grandpa is vernon, uncle is vernon, grandma is verna. If I went back in time to Sweden, I'd probably find a few more Vernons along the line.

Whoa...interesting.

Yeah, I'm almost forced to name any sons I have Vernon also. heh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back