How Did You Get Your User Name?

I can't remember how I got my username, except that no one really knew me in high school. That was almost a 9 years ago....
I'd change it to some thing more recent, but I have not clue. any ideas?

X-Istence came when I was moving away from an old nickname. At this time I was dubbed the destroyer at my high school, so existence made sense, except I just liked the idea of xistence without the extra E to make it more Internetey and then came off course X-Istence, where X was meant to stand for Extremely and the I for Insensitive, as I really at the time did not care about anyone or anything.

0x58 came along later when friends thought my nickname was too long. 0x58 is uppercase X in the ascii table. Later I have been known as x58 or just 58. 0x58 also came in handy for the hacker community as the lower the character count in the nickname, the cooler you are :p.

After watching Idiocracy I was also dubbed BeefSupreme by my professor who is also a very good friend. Shortened to Beef over the phone and in person, so it tends to confuse people. "What's up beef?" *people look around the room in confusion* "Nothing, what's up LosT?".

Nyt_Muves from another forum, the brother of the professor nicknamed LosT, also tends to call me Untgrad (Idiocracy as well) since the main character in the movie asks:

"Upgraydd, that sounds Dutch, I once knew a Dutch guy, his name was Untgrad"

I go by many nicknames, and I don't mind. It is interesting to me, and keeps certain parts of my identify undisclosed with certain people, or lets me have two entirely different "faces" when talking to people.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back