how come my reputation rank is 0

NetRyder said:
Answer questions, help people out, post something funny/amusing that will make people laugh...lots of different ways.

Psst, you can also bribe the moderators :p

what NetRyder said is the main way of getting rep

fishboy, toronto eh, im from hamilton...
u know, that big cloud of brown smoke
thats where we are

Montreal here you know where you send all your polution >>>>>>>>>> = downwind

we defintely are the ARMPIT of canada
but its home.

jimi_81 said:
fishboy, toronto eh, im from hamilton...
u know, that big cloud of brown smoke
thats where we are
hahaha yea i heard about hamilton with all the polution, im new in canada i came in august for the first time

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Montreal here you know where you send all your polution >>>>>>>>>> = downwind

i also have friends in montreal from high school they said it's really awesome... parties

well, im from Stoney Creek... or Tony Creek.
Big Big Italiano population

Montreal is a great place. been there a few times.
even the bums are bilingual.

i remember telling a bum i couldnt speak french, and he said, "no f'n problem man, u got change"?

LOLOL and that sums up Montreal in a nutshell ..... bums and beer !!!!!!

I love Montreal!!!

lolol

how did we get from u asking rep points to armpits? lol

TittleBitties said:
U could always do something more stupider than what i did. :p

If he could do that... now that would be an accomplishment worthy of rep points!

--fitz

FishBoy said:
what NetRyder said is the main way of getting rep

Or.. apparently you can also go whoring about w/Jewelzz or begging on the forums for rep points...

--fitz

y'know jimi i was just laughing at the same thing myself, 2 pages of thread on why you *didn't* have any rep points, now look at ya! We need to keep this thing goin! Oh, question, what's the deal with the rep power? That goes up depending on how long you've been with OSNN? Or am i completely misguided here?

Jewelzz said:
I take offense to that fitz

no offense meant Jewelzz...

*bows in humble apology*

--fitz

Zarband said:
y'know jimi i was just laughing at the same thing myself, 2 pages of thread on why you *didn't* have any rep points, now look at ya!

HEH HEH ALLLLRIDE

I give my share to the community. :) But I still have a measly 31 rep points. :( I'll have to become notorious by killing people. :D

:runs.

vern said:
I give my share to the community. :) But I still have a measly 31 rep points. :( I'll have to become notorious by killing people. :D
Looks like 49 now!:p

Members online

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back