Hotmail

Do you know how many flippin times I've done that and, nothing! But I figure, what the hell can't hurt to try again and ya know what? It flippin worked LOLOL.
I changed to OE click on submit news and OE opened. Changed it back to Outlook, clicked submit news and Outlook opened. :rolleyes:
My computer is more fickle then a woman :eek:

hahaha! hurray for me! helped another newbie solve their problems!!!

j/k jewelzz :D

Thanx
bow.gif
dijital

Joooooweeeeellllzzzzz my dear, You should change to, Hotmale :D
and delete Hotmail. :D

depends, are there any other requirements i should know of? :cool:

msn6?

MSN6 is MSN Explorer program. The default mail client is HTTP "hyper text trasfer protocol" also known as web-base or hotmail. When you install it, it over-rides all current settings. The only way around this is to setup your Outlook(express) for http. If you are running MSN we have a snazy little tool that will do all the work for you. http://supportservices.msn.com/us/oeconfig Also for an FYI if you are using MSN e-mail it is hotmail. (remember Microsoft owns hotmail)

If you or anyone esle has problems with MSN services or e-mail feel free to e-mail me or post it here.

MSNIA Technician

Later,
Heineken Man

mailto:

you might want to check this out...

i have office xp installed and i use outlook as my default mailer application.

i looked in the registry for the mailto: association and this is what i found

-----------------------------------------------
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mailto\shell\open\command]
@="\"C:\\PROGRA~1\\MI1933~1\\Office10\\OUTLOOK.EXE\" -c IPM.Note /m \"%1\""

-----------------------------------------------

just copy what's inside the lines into a file called outlook.reg or something like that and then double click it, restart and you should be good to go.

you might have to change the path to fit your installation or whatever, but that should do it.

hope that helps,

peace

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Uh huh, bottle of tequila ;)

w00t, thats it? i've got my 1.75 ltr of cuervo in the cabinet ready to go! :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Damn dijital you're really no fun :p

no fun? i prefer not to be the b!tch in a situation like that!

speaking in the context of the action, of course! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back