He must be mad

who was serious sheeesh lighten up all I did was point out that only 3 of the monitors had title bars.

We recon that this picture is a collage of more than one picture or that the image has been manipulated as the shadows and light sources do not match however it does look nice.

:) :p

Well wether this is a real setup or not it can be done. I can buy these type of setups online for about $4000 to as high as you dream. And with FS2002 there is an add-on piece of software that you can install that allows you to "dice up" the screen upto 50 monitors. It really is not that hard to do.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
50? blimey! That'd be fun though :D

There is a guy I read about in a mag who had monitors build into 3 walls arround his desk. Something like 150 monitors. He could display a woods sceen that made it feel like you were in the woods. It was totally off the hook. But it cost like $40,000! His house was featured in high tech homes a while ago.

Just think of the power those thinks must use. It's probably cheaper to hire his own jet then pay for all that electricity.:p

Originally posted by rushm001
Just think of the power those thinks must use. It's probably cheaper to hire his own jet then pay for all that electricity.:p

LMAO, just might be!

I took a look, see for yourself, in the bottom right corner, two computers are identical, so are the keyboards, exactly the same placement and shadow, photoshopped. BUSTED! :p

Originally posted by Nick M
I took a look, see for yourself, in the bottom right corner, two computers are identical, so are the keyboards, exactly the same placement and shadow, photoshopped. BUSTED! :p

ummm, I don't think so. First of all the angles are wrong if it was PS. and second the points of presence are intact, and third there are no abstract pixels.

Yea, but it's physically possible to take a few photos and put them together, and you'll have angles, and shadows, and everything else you want.

Edit: It's pretty earling in the mirbung and I'm a bit hungover, I'll find an example from a friend a but later on :)

I still say the shadows and light sources do not agree especially on the wall in the background. This picture has been tampered with but this does not mean that the “core” of the image is false only suspect.

:) :) :)

wtf is all this about? A friend of mine posted me this picture from some place on the internet. He's not online now so I can't ask you were he got it from but ill find out soon! Well get this argument settled. I'm sure it's genuin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back