He must be mad

03bigMark03

This is one mad flight sim fan.

flight_sim.jpg

I don't know this bloke a mate sent me this picture. Man must be hot in that room with all them monitors.

Well I am a big flight sim fan myself FS2002. But that is one hell of a setup. I wanted to use 3 flat pannel screen setup, but it is a bit pricey.

What a complete waste.

And is that MSNM on the top panel??

I've worked on a setup like that. The one I worked on was a deep sea ROV simulator

Yer that is MSN on the top lol. I bet if you found loads of old monitors you could do it because no one wants these small 14" monitors. I suppose it's all made up from VGA splitters or dual monitor output gfx cards and must be all sinked with Nview probebly lol. Yer CS or Lan gaming would be cool. You would be master of the game with such a wide span. Now you just want to try and get a 360 0 view lol. I've seen a 360 0 view cinema in action before. Ther cool.

*drools* Imagines Counterstrike on that setup.

Just want to point out that a game has to support multiple monitors to work properly. I myself have 3 monitors. I wouldn't have it any other way. :-D

I don't buy it.... There are 8 PCs sitting around on the floor. There are 13 monitors. I know of a couple cards that support 4 monitors but they only have 32MB per channel. That would mean that he has 4 video cards as well as any other cards in his PC. Most flight sims require a good amount of video RAM to look nice. Looks pretty nice to make. I think some guy just put a bunch of PCs up and took screenshots and aranged the monitors. I may be wrong. It's possible, but I would like to know the sim that supports 12 monitors.

that and the "joy"stick looks kinda I dunno..... ify at best.... velcorwed down with some duct tape!!! good ol' duct tape... good for anything!

I think some guy just put a bunch of PCs up and took screenshots and aranged the monitors. I may be wrong. It's possible, but I would like to know the sim that supports 12 monitors.
Get your eyes tested mate.

why can you see a taskbar or something at the top of the 3 screens in the middle???? hmmmmm????? its not in any of the other monitors!!!

I mean come on you can clearly see the red X in the top right corners of each hmmmm I think there screen shots or something

Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
I don't buy it.... There are 8 PCs sitting around on the floor. There are 13 monitors. I know of a couple cards that support 4 monitors but they only have 32MB per channel. That would mean that he has 4 video cards as well as any other cards in his PC. Most flight sims require a good amount of video RAM to look nice. Looks pretty nice to make. I think some guy just put a bunch of PCs up and took screenshots and aranged the monitors. I may be wrong. It's possible, but I would like to know the sim that supports 12 monitors.

ever heard of networking the PC's and making them work together?

This means he can have as many screens in one PC as he has PCI slots, and then the rest as well. Seen this kinda setup, and it works like a charm, and i could see that is how he did it.

Basically it is possible.

why u gotta skip my post? what about the task bars on those 3 monitors?!

You know what? who cares.

It could be screenshots, it could even be a photoshop'd image, it could be a game (even games can have titlebars you know).

Does it really matter? It's not like anyone can prove either argument 100% right or wrong.

You'd think this was a serious topic lol :)
It's only a picture...It's no real you know :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back