Great Free Programs

No Link but quite good

I don't have a link to this prog, apologies I got it from www.downloads.com

the prog is KillPopup, Pretty good it's killed loads of popups and then beeps your PC speaker to let you know when, but if you want a popup you just hold down CTRL and it appears. Plus it's only 66k.

couldn't live without it :)

found a better download free program star , has all the pro features without charging for it...read about it here

I have to state the obvious ones for people who dont know about em. Check links page at bottom of post for all the links

Rainlendar and Rainys other stuff
Cureinfo
Statbar
Coolmon
Motherboard Monitor
Desktop Cock
Desktop Weather

Links Page with all these links

gonna post this on this string, also, here is a free registry learning kit that relder posts, this is a direct download, and is an excellant learning tool for those of you that want to learn as much about the registry as you can.

relder makes appearances on this forum, look for his posts, they're always right on

loppdawg69 - Number 6 on your list of progs - I hope that's a rooster!

If you want programs with flashy buttons and a colorful GUI then go some place else but if you want simple and productive software which is free...... go to http://www.Analogx.com

He has been around for a long time but kinda left the web scene temporarily until recently he revamped his site and created some more programs and utilities.

They used to talk about him on TechTV, that's how I found our about him. Leo Laporte highly recommends his software....if that means anything to you lol :D

Mail - ePromter

ePromter is a usefull little program -and its free.
It helps you manage all your mail-accounts. Check it out!

golgac...I'm having alot of trouble with that page, every time I try to visit, my browser becomes active, and won't stop...is anyone else having this problem?

"dealer" The page loaded fine, although it was alittle slow.

Another cool free program:
WatchCat is a small system tray applet for hiding application windows. Windows hidden by WatchCat also will disappear from taskbar and Alt+Tab chain and appear in the system tray. I have used it for years and never had a problem with it.

You can get it here: http://vbourdo.cjb.net/software/wcat/index.html

oh, baby, I've been looking for this, was gonna try to write this my self...this little proggy saves all of your clips, I usually have to go back and re clip something, I've got a seperate file of clips, but this does it automatically...DEALER, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back