Great Free Programs

would ..

would it be possible to to make your rendering ... and then from your workspace hit "print screen" and then paste it to photoshop, fireworks or for that matter even mspaint? I think that would eliminate the watermark. I dont know how it looks in the workspace though .. I am not done downloading it yet .. have another 50 mb to go ... it could just be a bunch of points or dots like strata does ....

could someone try that out and let me know, cause I dont want to download this program if it has a stupid watermark on it all the time.

That would probably work, haven't tried it though, but seems like alot of work to me.

I downloaded it last night, played with it for about 2 minutes, seen the watermark, and uninstalled it that fast.

I have Lightwave 7, so didn't need this program anyway, but hope it works okay for you, give it a try;)

Re: would ..

Originally posted by mattg1981
would it be possible to to make your rendering ... and then from your workspace hit "print screen" and then paste it to photoshop, fireworks or for that matter even mspaint?

cut and paste doesn't work, i don't think this'll work either

Going on the record ...

Going on the record .. after spending two full days downloading it ... DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT. All that time downloading just to see a big fat watermark .. not only on the rendered image but also in the workspace. Why would they even do that? I am highly disappointed.

On another note ... over at download.com .. they have a .NET SDK kit, dunno what exactly that is .. but it is 133 MB and FREE so its gotta be good :) Can someone on a cable download and tell us if its any good for us less fortunate 56kers.

Originally posted by Iceman38
What did you think about the program dealer?

I've been on 56k, couldn't download, got a better bandwidth now, but the sites overloaded

i'm suprised that no one has replied to my post of litestep...
its free, an open source gui. westep.cjb.net has a desent basic build of it, and you can edit it way more then windows... actually, now that i think about it, you can't edit the windows gui...
well, anyway, if your interested in ditching the windows gui, and would like more stability and more(endless) options, search the net for litestep.

Originally posted by dealer

I've been on 56k, couldn't download, got a better bandwidth now, but the sites overloaded

Save you some time and effort, don't bother downloading it, unless you just want to play around with it.

One Addition

Gday.. just thought I'd add my 2 cents... as was on the main news site a few weeks back.. winkeys is pretty damn good to:

Winkey

Cheers

g_raff

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
its free, an open source gui.

I've also been waiting for someone to comment..I couldn't do too many downloads on 56, also, I pretty much just use the windows tools to make my own gui, but I'm thinking about doing more, so, hope someone comes in on this proggy

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
its free, an open source gui. westep.cjb.net has a desent basic build of it, and you can edit it way more then windows... actually, now that i think about it, you can't edit the windows gui...
well, anyway, if your interested in ditching the windows gui, and would like more stability and more(endless) options, search the net for litestep.

Nice program, a bit tough for newbies though.

Free office suite

Hi All,

I use & LOVE this free office suite. Anyone who uses M$ Office should take a look at least.

http://www.openoffice.org/

BTW this site is great!

PS: I'm new to boards so excuse me if this posts wrong.

I love when someone new comes in, and helps everyone right off the bat...ha, I got to congratulate another newbie on their first post...all you guys are allready great assets to this site

speaking for all the regulars, thanx to all the newbies

RegRobot

Registry Robot

A very good program for newbie’s with the itch to tweak in the registry but still wanting to do it safely. It is a neat program I recommend everyone give it a try.

And its free!!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back