Good Tiems

Ahah - This has got to be one of the greatest threads I've not read on the forums! Sazar's first post is.. amazing, classy bump and thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Ahah - This has got to be one of the greatest threads I've not read on the forums! Sazar's first post is.. amazing, classy bump and thanks for bringing this to my attention!
You must be easily amused then :laugh:

ha.. you should have seen Matt on IM last night when he was looking for this thread.. I had to find it for him :)

Was an excellent night tonight :)

Hung out with a buddy of mine who just got engaged and another friend of mine and we went to the Eddie Izzard show. EXCELLENT performance by Eddie, just shy of his Dressed To Kill show I think. Most excellent and we met with him afterwards and he is just such an awesome guy. One of the girls though he was an ******* while watching the show, although she thought he was funny but changed her mind after listening to him in the after-show thinger :D

EDDIE IZZARD IS THE MAN !!!

I too had an excellent time last night and this time I was smart enough to stay away from the Internet when I returned home.

Tell the truth Matt, you couldn't FIND da intranets :D

I take it things went well on thursday/friday with the person of interest?

Saz, it didn't go bad, but it didn't go anywhere. Weird. Anyway, someone new popped up.

not working very well though..

Don't ruin the good tiems thread with that attitude!

Good tiems last night, good tiems. Enough said.

New. Old keeps calling me a bad name for some reason. *shrug*

My head still hurts from last night :(

Ergo, I don't understand a word of what you're saying.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back