Good Tiems

Where oh where is my buddy???! I had a (few) drink(s) tonight. It is now 2:00 AM and I know a client or two will be calling at 8:00 AM...

Good tiems were had by all, especially the guy that ended up going home with the chic I bought two drinks for. Dang it.

Where oh where is my buddy???! I had a (few) drink(s) tonight. It is now 2:00 AM and I know a client or two will be calling at 8:00 AM...

Good tiems were had by all, especially the guy that ended up going home with the chic I bought two drinks for. Dang it.

I thought you had a girlfriend. I must have missed something?

Not since Christmas. Perfect day for that to happen. That would have been posted in the Bad Tiems thread. If you kept in touch you would know that!

Back to having a good tiem.

Hey bro, here I be :)

No more liquor will be had by me, perhaps ever, but at least for the foreseeable future.

Going to stick to wine and champagne once I am done with my hospital recommended regimen of pills and pain-killers :D

I was thinking about deleting this thread but, so many good memories.

Be safe all and make sure the people you are with are safe also. You do NOT want to end up in the ER with all kinds of needles and doc saying you're 50/50 to make it till the morning. Believe me when I say that changes ones whole perspective on life.

:dead:

I miss you. =\ Here's to a speedy recovery (raises glass of milk).

So last night was great - started off with some Molson Ice (haven't had that before), and was followed by Jagerbomb after Jagerbomb after Jagerbomb - and I seem to recall asking the bartender to skip the Redbull and just give me straight Jager after the 4th or 5th one.

Me and my buddy polished off a whole bottle of Jager all by ourselves :D

I woke up this morning because my cell was ringing, and I didn't know where I was :eek: Apparently I slept at my friends house - probably a good thing

My eyes/head/throat hurts though - back to bed for this guy.

So last night was great - started off with some Molson Ice (haven't had that before), and was followed by Jagerbomb after Jagerbomb after Jagerbomb - and I seem to recall asking the bartender to skip the Redbull and just give me straight Jager after the 4th or 5th one.

Me and my buddy polished off a whole bottle of Jager all by ourselves :D

I woke up this morning because my cell was ringing, and I didn't know where I was :eek: Apparently I slept at my friends house - probably a good thing

My eyes/head/throat hurts though - back to bed for this guy.
And it was worth it?

Kunal said I should post here. Anyway, Happy St. Pat's Day! I had my share of Black & Tan. Cornbeef and rye too.

I had a good tiem tonight, in memory of good tiems with Saz.

I had a good tiem last night too. Of course, that was then.

Teh good tiems thread lives! Teh good tiems threa lives!

In 20 days I will be 28. Let's start the celebrattion now! Yay! Letr's start drinking! Now!

Nice Matt :)

I was out tonight, double date with one of my really good buddies :)

Obviously not drunk like you but had several blue moon's (I don't drink beer unless it's Guiness or a hefeweizen). Then we had a few bloody mary's and that was that :)

Great night, more to follow tomorrow and, we'll see :cool:

Been hanging out at a lot of joints lately and... live music is amazing :) I think the older you get, the more you truly appreciate GOOD music.

weeee, I forgot how baileys affects my brain when I've not ha it for a few monhs, and then go and drink a few doubles :D

need to buy a silly grn eraser for my face :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back