GMail Invites

PM me with a first name and last name and your email addy to send the invite ...

The first 6 to pm me will get them.

The other 12 I have are for those who I can trust since they have my real name attached to it when I send the invite.

PseudoKiller said:
The other 12 I have are for those who I can trust since they have my real name attached to it when I send the invite.
It's not PseudoKiller? Shock!:eek: :p

i have 2 gmail invites. pm or im me on aim with your first and last name and email addy.

Thanks for the invite tittle, my girlfriend says thanks as it was for her.

Originally Posted by PseudoKiller

First name: Pseudo
Surname: Killer

huh no-one going to bother worrying about that name. Maybe if you were called Shirley Jones or something then they might take the piss!

If anyone has a Gmail invite, please hook me up:
Neil Ryan - Neil.Ryan#myrealbox.com

rotinknee2 if you want people to suck upto you then try lamers forum at yahoo.

They will not be beta for long and soon everyone will be able to get one willy nilly.

You tell em rush (Norwich 1 Arsenal 4 he he).

just trying to give someone something they might want...not trying to get people to suck up to me..... no big deal ill move on since i got such a great welcome

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back