GMail Invites

why bump a thread after 4 hours??

sheesh

Hey guys i have some invites so the first 3 to pm ill pass em out later

OH yea check out the # of posts {oh well no more 69}

I have 6, and have given away about 10 - as soon as I give 3 away they say 6 left! Anyway, PM me with your email address if you want one.

LOL at first there wasn't enough invites to go around and now we cant get rid of them. I have 6 that need a new home :D

I have 18, for some reason when I click on the link which says 'You have 6 Gmail invitations. Invite a friend to join Gmail!' It won't go nowhere.

Anyone else have this problem?

lol, each time I give an invite, counter is 5.The next day or so it's 6 again ! :p

Just getting pee'd off that my account has 0 invites and is the longstanding account, 3 I created last Tuesday, for my son, daughter and girlfriend, has given me 6 a piece, so I am trying to unload 18 but can't, it's a pain.

I have included a snap shot of the problem so maybe I can get an answer as I have requests for da mail accounts.

Attachments

• gmail.gif
    gmail.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 104
You should read the 3 posts I made then you would know.
Just to say i found out what was wrong with the gig, ie pop up blocker not working right now i can let em go sow their wild oats.

True lol oh wel :eek:

Yes had the Problem b4 in Firefox daft really :dunno:

well i sorted it after running chdsk as the little icon in status bar was missing before, now it came back.

I posted 12 have got rid of 0/12 in 2 hours. So I removed them and gave them to another forum.I guess that everyone either has one, can't be bothered with getting one, or just didn't bother reading the thread.

I might post some more later, I still have a few left.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back