Gmail Anyone?

Gmail invite pleaseeeee.

im going to beg just once. i really want a Gmail invite so if anyone has a spare one.. i would owe a hudge favor. if not thats ok..i can wait.. but i will lhave to pout to myself. :)

aim: sraycoz
email: sraycoz@hotmail.com

or PM me here.

thank you so much.

Threads Merged

Please don't start threads just for begging purposes, also please note that the Forum Guidelines were recently amended to include that begging for things such as this isn't allowed, however as we have allowed people to express their interest in obtaining accounts here before, it is allowed only in this thread.

champ2005, the trade of invites via newsgroups, forums and other web-sites is still allowed, retailing them at a cost over auction sites such as eBay is now not permitted.

Yup, none here either. Just seemed to have a large influx of them when I first got the account, now nothing. It does state in the help files that invites are basically given out whenever they feel like it.

I'd imagine that they basically test features, then when they need to stress test, get more people to invite friends. Keep in mind that there are probably a lot of users by now and they'll want to give everyone else the chance to invite people before giving invites to the same people again. :)

SPeedY_B do you think maybe the lack of invites has to do with google quite period before there IPO? I'm not a stock market guy so I'm not sure ... or could be that they just noticed 50% of the world has a gmail that suppose to be beta still. :p

Like I say, I think that they simply give everyone (or at least newer members who haven't had them before) invites when they need more users to stress test the system, it certainly shows from time to time that a lot of users have been added when server errors are received when trying to check mail.

I'd say that it's still quite beta-like and not ready for public offering yet, doesn't stop it from being an awesome service though :)

Yeah I feel cheated though .. only got 1 invite while others got 3+ at a time :(

hey, does anyone have any left over, i need on for one of the dj's of radio bahrain, hehe, i heard him on the radio say that "i Just got these emails" which were sent like a long time ago, so i knew he has hotmail, since i have seen that it takes somtimes up to 3 days to deliver some messeges, so i called him up and told him ill get him a gmail invitation, thanks in advance guys!

I still have 6 left - PM me if you are interested or post here if it is allowed.

I got 6. Had them forever and none of my friends want them. PM me and I'll send one your way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back