[Finished] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Cool Giveaway!! Good Luck all..Can't PM,I guess I am not yet validated :)

This is relevant to OSNN because... ?

In which of the following ways are you typically involved in your company’s purchasing decisions? (Select all that apply)

lol

And yes, I am also looking forward to reading how people will use these two laptops together while carrying a nice bag to boot ;)

I'd like to read them as well :crosseyed:

... For new members, yes you will need to have at least one post up, so make it a good one or the system will flag it as spam and mark it for moderation. Don't panic though as the team will be reviewing the moderation system in case anyones first post gets flagged. You can then send the PM afterwards.

Well, I'm posting here to see if I can be allowed to PM on the forums. I hope it works... I wonder what I need to type for it to be "a good one" and thereby not flagged as spam? :)

Nope :D
I had to authorise it :D
But like I said, don't worry we will if needed :D

I can't pm yet but the way I would use the two laptops is really old school. I would keep one and give the other to my sister so we can keep in touch on line wherever we are. She has a clunky old desktop & I have a wonky laptop so they would really improve our connectivity. Sure the heck hope I win!

Yup both approved. I won't have to do this for everyone I am sure as I haven't changed any settings on this for weeks and new users get in fine.

Anyway, unbelievably I will be sleeping in a bit so either other team members will be around or I will take over again tomorrow.

Do not worry, if you want to enter this competition you will get the chance!

Not too sure if you guys can see my post up there, but how will the winner be selected?

Selection committee :p

Post number 2....

Looks like the OSNN team are going to be pretty busy, my post needs moderator approval, I'm sur it won't be the only one requiring approval so we can then PM.

Better get some coffee guys :)

You don't necessarily need to post in here to get activated guys, feel free to post a comment or new thread wherever you like, if it needs activating we can do it by using special mod tools!

All entered! Hope I win!

You sure? :)

Ok going to bed as it is 4am here, but will check any queries etc. when I wake.

I will use the dv6 on my college as I travel to college and give the mini to my syster she also travel to her college we are in computer scince but in diffrent Univ.

I had completely forgotten about this site until I seen it listed among the sites participating in these giveaways. I guess I should have bookmarked it during my last visit :suprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back