[Finished] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second HP promotional code & HP Circle Award

The second discount for HP hardware as part of the Back To School Giveaway is now live! I also wanted to mention the HP Circle award that Ivy Worldwide recieved for their work with the 31 Days of the Dragon promotion last year.

So firstly, as part of the Back To School Giveaway we are posting our second competition-exclusve offer when you buy a HP mini 100 and a HP dv6t.

Strike the right balance between mobility, size, and visual performance with our Pavilion dv6t Series Entertainment Notebook PC. This 16" (diagonal) notebook is ready to rock your entertainment world.

Personal computing just got a whole lot smaller with our Mini 110 XP Edition—the perfect companion when you're on the go. Whether you're at home, around town, on campus, or across the country, it will keep you connected in your favorite hotspots with built-in Wi-Fi1. It comes with a 10.1" diagonal display, weighs only 2.33 lb.2, and has a nearly full sized keyboard.

• Limited Time Offer, only from August 9- 12.
  • “Go Big. And Small.” Is the theme – use/not as you prefer
  • Get a dv6t + Mini 110 together and receive $180 off.
  • On top of the instant rebates already offered the total savings is $330
  • Get 2 systems for $799!
USE COUPON CODE NBW48735 AT CHECKOUT to redeem the Offer!

Valid for HP Home & Home Office (www.hpshopping.com) internet and call center purchases only. Coupon valid on first 100 redemptions, or while supplies last. Any unused portion will be forfeited. Each coupon code is limited to one usage per customer; one coupon code per checkout. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Non-transferable. Not valid retroactively on previously purchased items. Not valid for any resale activity as defined by HP Home & Home Office Store. Coupons may not be used to purchase gift cards. Not valid on clearance sales. May not be permitted with certain bundle offers. Not valid on: Academic and Employee purchase programs, HP Employee purchase program, Refurbished products, Extended Service Plans. For complete coupon conditions, see "Coupon Information" in the "Customer Service" section at www.hpshopping.com.

:view: Link to the dv6t: HP Official Store — Buy an HP Pavilion dv6 and dv6t series notebook PC from HP
:view: Link to the Mini 110 XP: HP Official Store — Buy an HP Mini 110 XP edition series notebook PC from HP

Add the dv6t first, then the mini and then apply the coupon and your discount will be added!

Secondly, here is the information about the Circle award which Ivy Worldwide have recieved:

We have some great news that we want to share with all of you who participated in the 31 Days of Dragon with us -- because this news affects every one of you. Ivy Worldwide/Buzz Corps was named the winner of HP’s prestigious Circle Awards for the program! The competition was fierce and there were many entrants with compelling results. However, the panel of HP judges determined that the 31 Days of Dragon Program was the clear winner!

All of us at Ivy Worldwide are thrilled to win, but winning without sharing the news is a little empty. Therefore, we wanted to let all of you know about this win. It isn’t just Ivy/Buzz Corps that won – it is all of you as well. We hope you will share this news with all of your readers as they also helped to make this award a possibility.

Created to celebrate MARKETING AND DESIGN EXCELLENCE at the company, HP's CIRCLE Awards have created some fierce internal competition. In 2009, the global technology leader saw an unprecedented 411 entries pouring in from 36 participating countries for the chance to be recognized with this prestigious award sponsored by HP's GLOBAL MARKETING EXECUTIVES.

Entries were judged according to the CIRCLE criteria of Collaboration, Innovation, Relevance, Consistency, LEADERSHIP, and Effectiveness. The overall goal: to reward CREATIVITY, ROI and brand building. In the first round of judging, review panels from within HP chose finalists in each of 14 categories. In the second round, executive judges were invited to HP headquarters to select CIRCLE Award winners

So thanks to everyone on OSNN that made this a great competition last time for everyone! Such an award proves that this kind of interaction with sites such as ours has really impressed the companies such as HP and we continue to enjoy working together!

Attachments

• circle_award.jpg
    circle_award.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Re: Second HP promotional code & HP Circle Award

The math-

• Regular Cost of the mini 110 + dv6t bundle at full price = $1129.98
  • Cost of the mini 110 + dv6t(current $150 instant rebate) bundle = 979.98
  • Cost of the mini 110 + dv6t - $180 bundle discount = $799.98

Great deal!

Only time will tell Gigabot. Plus this coupon code is for 2 laptops, the dv2 and the mini so yes it's a awesome deal

Just checking the coupon worked and be sure that you have dv6t and the mini110 xp edition in your basket before applying the coupon and of course let me know if you have any issues and I can chase them (same goes for any HP promotion during this Back To School collaboration)

I JUST CALLED HP AND THEY SAID THAT THERE WAS NO SUCH PROMOTION. i also went to their website, as instructed, and that didn't work either. i'm a newb, and i registered with you guys just to let you know that either i'm an idiot (very possible), or this is a bogus promotion.
please tell me i'm an idiot...

I would be delighted to tell you that you are an idiot :D

I'm just going through the process now and will give a snap of the various discounts in action. Just have to make sure its the dv6t and the xp version of the mini I think, quite a complicated promotion.

Ok so I have basically gone and added the recommended versions of each model above, dv6t first then the mini and at the check out screen I have applied the coupon. You can of course customise the machines a little more! (ie get down to the $799 value for both)

I have highlighted areas of note with red triangles.

Let me know if you have any more issues and I'll do my best to chase them up for you!

Attachments

• HP_Offer2.jpg
    HP_Offer2.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 154

It's a special promotion for the 25 sites which are part of the HP Back to School givaway. You can see from the image I just took, the code is valid and the $ was sutracted when I entered the code.

Attachments

• without-code.JPG
    without-code.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 140
  • withcode.JPG
    withcode.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 153

Ok so I have basically gone and added the recommended versions of each model above, dv6t first then the mini and at the check out screen I have applied the coupon. You can of course customise the machines a little more!

I have highlighted areas of note with red triangles.

Let me know if you have any more issues and I'll do my best to chase them up for you!
Great minds think alike

I would be delighted to tell you that you are an idiot :D
I would like to second EP and add that you should visit the youareanidiot flash site on albinoblacksheep.com. ;)

Bing has a 15% cashback for HP computers HP Direct | Bing cashback, but their FAQ page says that it won't work with coupons. Can anyone add the coupon and check if this will work please? This is a special coupon that HP is giving so I think it might work with Bing cashback. :D

I have no idea, but Bing knows I am from the UK so doesn't show me that link.

Why don't you check Gigabot?

Re: [Coming soon] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Hey EP ...split the prizes this time too :- ) So totally 4 winners. :)

Last edited:

Hah sadly not, cos its all about working with them together and having a funky bag while you do it!

No worries :) .....So this time the winner is gonna get a super duper OSNN package. ;)

Missed this earlier as my email client doesn't like the latest NIS 2010 beta, but the 3rd offer is now running:

Visit this URL: HP Official Store — Buy an HP HDX 18t Premium series notebook PC from HP with Coupon code NBY4876 for the following offer:

- Offer valid only August 13-15
- Get $500 off on a bundle of the HP HDX 18T Premium laptop + HP mini 110 XP netbook
- Stay connected anywhere with the mini netbook
- Huge 18” screen for gaming & Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back