[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Bathroom duty for all n00bs. ....jk...welcome to all new members. Good Luck to all and hope you all stick around and enjoy the forum.. :)

btw.... *cough* I submitted my answers as well.

Last edited:

who said only one question is tough man.. I have only 2 answer so far.

i have done them all and submitted :)

i have done them all and submitted :)
Mr./Ms. Carpo, sir/madam. Have a nice (malware-free) day :)

ep: snipped a bit ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

they aren't hard - here's a little hint - use search :p

you got answer for all question is in this forum ?

yes

they aren't hard - here's a little hint - use search :p

Uhhh yeah I know that. Years of playing those URL changing games taught me the power of Google and forum search.
But I do have the answer. I'm pretty sure with all but the first. Lotsa people say it took forever and was @#% difficult to find. The first was actually the easiest so I'm kinda doubtful about it now.

I've posted on a couple of threads with problems, but I'm still restricted...non-member and can't enter the contest. Any mods available to help me out?

Uhhh yeah I know that. Years of playing those URL changing games taught me the power of Google and forum search.
But I do have the answer. I'm pretty sure with all but the first. Lotsa people say it took forever and was @#% difficult to find. The first was actually the easiest so I'm kinda doubtful about it now.

I had to dig deep for my guess on the first one. I'm not even quite sure about it.

I am still restricted too and I started posting yesterday. Can anyone verify my first post plz?

hurraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh .:) . i got one more answer........... now i know three answer.. i know some of you got all. but I am new internet user.. so i am happy. but i still have three left.. first three one..

Rephrased question 4, i assure you it is alot older than April 2008.
The first news post on the current software basically.

If you have already submitted this you can resubmit as my question was too vague when I said current.

hurraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh .:) . i got one more answer........... now i know three answer.. i know some of you got all. but I am new internet user.. so i am happy. but i still have three left.. first three one..

You can do it, today's only the second day ^_^

Rephrased question 4, i assure you it is alot older than April 2008.
The first news post on the current software basically.

If you have already submitted this you can resubmit as my question was too vague when I said current.

No kidding, you made me waste 30-45 minutes of my life clicking that detestable button...:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

I had to dig deep for my guess on the first one. I'm not even quite sure about it.

Are you serious? That question was the easiest one. Guess I need clarification.
And as for the 2nd and 3rd question, it leaves no question as to what the answer is :D

O Wise and Revered Electronic Punk, please enlighten this ignorant one as to the complex meaning of the first question: Does it mean OSNN server as in Windows 2000, Windows Vista Home Premium, Ubuntu 8.04, etc., or does it mean web server like Apache/Hiawatha/Oracle HTTP Server?

If it's the former, how detailed do we need to be with the operating system specs?
If it's the latter, do we also include the version number?

You can do it, today's only the second day ^_^

No kidding, you made me waste 30-45 minutes of my life clicking that detestable button...:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Are you serious? That question was the easiest one. Guess I need clarification.
And as for the 2nd and 3rd question, it leaves no question as to what the answer is :D

O Wise and Revered Electronic Punk, please enlighten this ignorant one as to the complex meaning of the first question: Does it mean OSNN server as in Windows 2000, Windows Vista Home Premium, Ubuntu 8.04, etc., or does it mean web server like Apache/Hiawatha/Oracle HTTP Server?

If it's the former, how detailed do we need to be with the operating system specs?
If it's the latter, do we also include the version number?

I hope I'm not the ignorant one... :mad:

Hi!
As you can figure it out I'm new :) . I really want to win this laptop, and I hope this could be possible.
I can't acces to the form due to permision access, Is because I'm new?

Thank and good luck to everyone!

Where can I find the history of OSNN? :yowch:

i am in. This contests also let me konw about this site which I had no idea that is here:).

I hope I'm not the ignorant one... :mad:
Nope, I was referring to myself... :laugh:
I couldn't find a more majestic and archaic way to say "me."

I am unable to submit my answers. damn! mods, kindly help this poor kid :p

gauravdua, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back