February Desktops - Post Them Here

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Piett
guys, we should really give our sympathies to b-man, and if needed our Print Screen keys :p

Nothing's changed.

just started a new job, so i have been more occupied with sleeping than tinkering. i expect this to change in the coming week. maybe this time for sure.

penny arcade rox!

Jezus B_man you have like 8 posts in here and none of them are of a desktop cap... can you say 'spammer'...

why is everybody getting on my back for no reason, im trying to get something fixed so that i can post my desktop and all i am doing is saying nice **** to people!

How nice are you@!

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
can you say 'spammer'...

I can, I have the t-shirt to prove it.

Cropped one monitor out as it looks the same. Also resized considerably to load quickly. Image quality is poor.

Mine

I was too lazy to create a "January" screenshot, so I figured I can't miss this month...

Screenshot 1 of 2

Well here's mine... I think it's the same as last month's. I don't remember. :confused: :happy:

Here's my first cracks at it

Attachment deleted for violating Forum Guidelines - Jewelzz

@jawshuooh - Quite nice as usual...
@NetRyder - Lovin the background..
@Piett - I like it...
@Herkaeles - Looks sweet...

As for me, I still have my Feb dtop as I made it during the last week of Feb...

active.o_87_sm.jpg

Full Screen

Originally posted by o_87
@jawshuooh - Quite nice as usual...
@NetRyder - Lovin the background..
@Piett - I like it...
@Herkaeles - Looks sweet...

As for me, I still have my Feb dtop as I made it during the last week of ???Feb??...

active.o_87_sm.jpg

Full Screen

Hey o_ thats the first good one since mine...

version 2

Ok some questions how do i get the recycle bin off,
is there a command for stand by,
my suspend dont work any ideas?

Attachment deleted. Violates Guidelines.

To get rid of Recycle Bin, right-click on your dtop, then go to 'Arange Icons By', and then tick off 'Show Desktop Icons'

here's mine...still working on it - like the PHP in the news backend isn't finished (need to auto parse the URLs) and I'm still looking for a cool overall theme.

here's mine... i was in a pissy mood the other day and made the wallpaper, you can guess whats under the window.... click image for a 1600*1200 version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back