February Desktops - Post Them Here

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure what you are talking about???

Explain......

Originally posted by jawshoouh

supersize is 1.6MB @ 2560x1024. with all this screen real estate, might as well have something pretty to look at :) and hopefully this ain't violating any rules! ;)

Who is that? She has awesome lips! :p

like your star menu, trying to get one like that so i cane change the color of it to match my background

the little areo instead of saying Start!?

Im using a Visual Style was already done for me!

no i mean the whole taskbar i got one that i like but i need to change the color of it

You got a VS you like, thats what im getting and that you want a different color of it!

The people who make the Visual Styles dont always make different colors but if they do go here..

Right Click on desktop, properties,Apperance, there are three options there, one of them should be Color Scheme!

You can get my Visual Style from www.studiotwentyeight.net

i dont see the arrow one, plus i cant change my taskbar color to match my background of my desktop like yours

If you cant change the taskbar color, then maybe the visual style your using doesnt have another color!

The person who made my visual style put a bitmap image in place of the word 'start'

Originally posted by yiannit
i dont see the arrow one, plus i cant change my taskbar color to match my background of my desktop like yours

yiannit, no offense man, but instead of filling up the "Desktops" thread with questions and instructions on how to apply a visual style, spend a moment searching the other forums for instructions and links. I have no idea where they are specifically, but I know there on this website somewhere... or at least start a seperate thread asking about the details of customizing your desktop.

Anyway, here is a shot of my desktop (wink wink)

Looks like it might be interesting but who the hell can see it? :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Looks like it might be interesting but who the hell can see it? :p

Har har har. Press the zoom button behind your monitor... der.;) :p

why not post just the desktop desktop, not your real desktop!?

hmm the file is to big. give me ur e-mail and ill give it to u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back